Things you learned too late in life

scorpiorising

The world eater
@Brown
Reaction score
This should be fun. Everyone's got those things in life where you think to yourself "how the hell did i not know that?"

What are some things that you learned WAY too late in life. Maybe people made fun of you or maybe you just chuckled to yourself.

My first one is chop sticks. I didn't learn to use chop sticks til I was like 30. Sitting in a traditional Japanese restaurant and they looked at me like a retard when I asked for a fork. Went home that night and practiced til I got it. So embarrassing.

Second one is a buddy recently. Big fat boy was eating all this candy and he tells me its healthy. I said how? He said its got sucre not sugar. Sucre is sugar in French. (We are in Canada it has French spelling on it). I made him tell thr story to 3 people before I told him that.

I will give you a huge tip which will turn you into an alpha.”Never look anybody”.After a few days you will sense the difference

Last edited:
I will give you a huge tip which will turn you into an alpha.Never look anybody.After a few days you will sense the difference
2df35b7311d9472db9cb3d96df9bc480.gif

There are basically 2 types of people I've found in life:
1. Grateful (and therefore happier and nicer)
2. Ungrateful (and therefore always angry and stressed)

Doesn't matter if the person is rich or poor. I've seen grateful people who lived in a crappy place but where happy and appreciative for what they had financially and relationship-wise. Then I've seen people with no fear of money in life, great looking, sucessful, but were always complaining about stuff they didn't have and were extremely ungrateful.

Explain a bit better please :D
When you stop looking at everyone else,self condifidence goes higher and guess what condidence always brings success,PS you öust not look chicks too,whem they realize you dont care them then they try to get your attention

When you stop looking at everyone else,self condifidence goes higher and guess what condidence always birngs success
That makes sense, I thought you meant looking away with your eyes at all times <45>
<{1-8}>

That makes sense, I thought you meant looking away with your eyes at all time <45>
<{1-8}>
Just focus what you do and dont care anybody,And if you want not to care anybody best way is dont look them,You will see the difference in a few days

-Never get hang up on a single woman, we live in a world of abundance
-Do what you want to do, even if other people don't approve, most people are not doing what they want anyways.
-When in doubt always do the loving thing.
-Listen twice as much as you talk, you will learn a lot more.
-Keep your goals private, until you reached them.
-Let people come and go as they please, don't try to force or control anyone.

-Never get hang up on a single woman, we live in a world of abundance
-Do what you want to do, even if other people don't approve, most people are not doing what they want anyways.
-When in doubt always do the loving thing.
-Listen twice as more as you talk, you will learn a lot more.
-Keep your goals private, until you reached them.
-Let people come and go as they please, don't try to force or control anyone.
<{1-7}>

Live life by your own rules, your own time frame. Not at the job ?or doing what is "expected of you" ? You are only responsible to yourself your happiness and your wants.
People want others to struggle along with them and be in a"tow the line" life. Want to have kids at 40 fine ? want to work a low pay job and enjoy your days without climbing the corporate ladder do that.
I didnt learn that till i was 30. Wasted my 20's on doing what society and others expected of me. It's so Freeing .

You're only supposed to use a small (read: "pea-sized") amount of toothpaste.

I was at a friend's house, we were all having a sleepover the night before a chess tourney (lol). I covered the entire brush like they do in the toothpaste commercials.

He said to me: "You use a lot of toothpaste." Then I realized shit, I've been doing it wrong my whole life. :-O

The commercials probably make it intentionally deceptive so that you use more product and buy more.

Back