Things that you love and hate about the city/country you live in?

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Moscow

1) I love most of the food from Russia, and even some great Uzbek, Korean and Italian places over here and the diverse geography of my country.

2) How expensive it is to travel within Russia.

Your turn)

Auckland New Zealand

Love: rugby, pies, fish and chips, hot chick ratio, the sheer amount of great cafés, Maori and Polynesian culture, close proximity to beautiful beaches and bush

Hate: traffic, asian drivers, cost of living, lazy kiwis

Seoul

Positives

1. Korean women. So many of them are gorgeous and they’re not as conservative and prudish as they would like you to believe

2. The relative safety in terms of violent crime. As a guy, I feel very safe here. I don’t have to worry much about getting shot or stabbed.

3. Well-developed bike trails all over the country

Negatives

1. People here drive like shit and are reckless. It’s unlikely I will get stabbed by a dude trying to rob me but I may get run over by a guy looking at his phone while speeding down a crowded alley.

2. The threat of North Korea. I think it’s very unlikely war will erupt, but it still doesn’t feel good knowing that I live in range of their artillery.

Good or bad depending on how you look at it

1. People eat weird shit like octopus that are still alive

Auckland New Zealand

Love: rugby, pies, fish and chips, hot chick ratio, the sheer amount of great cafés, Maori and Polynesian culture, close proximity to beautiful beaches and bush

One of the places I want to visit most along with Barcelona

Louisiana

Love: Architecture, culture, fishing, food, music, swamps and women.

Hate: Terrible streets full of potholes (New Orleans).

i hate muggles
love me some sweet slytherin witches coz they put out

USA

Hate : country music

Love : American football

Last edited:
Auckland New Zealand

Lazy kiwis. They're birds but they can't even fly, how fuckin lazy is that.

I live in Vancouver.

Like:
- Great climate overall
- Beautiful outdoor environment
- Good food all around
- Economy is decent compared to rest of Canada

Dislike:
- Extremely expensive real estate prices
- Too many recent Chinese immigrants, related to high housing prices
- Asian fucking drivers, probably gonna kill me one day
- Some really sad areas with heavy concentration of homeless and drug addicts

Sydney. The harbour is nice. The rest of the city is a sprawling mess of people and it just feels dirty. I would rather be back in Melbourne or back home in Wellington. Fuck this place.

Small town, fresh air, clean water. Easy access to nature, mountain to sea and forest in between. One of the best places to live on earth imo.

No negatives really worth mentioning, they dont affect me.

I live in Vancouver.

Like:
- Great climate overall
- Beautiful outdoor environment
- Good food all around
- Economy is decent compared to rest of Canada

Dislike:
- Extremely expensive real estate prices
- Too many recent Chinese immigrants, related to high housing prices
- Asian fucking drivers, probably gonna kill me one day
- Some really sad areas with heavy concentration of homeless and drug addicts

Yup, pretty much nailed it. I like also being a 5 minute walk to the beach/shore. Your dislikes are bang on.

England...

Dislike- I do not drink tea, our politicians are nutless faries compared to lord Trump.

Like- NHS

Greater Seattle Area:

Pros: green and lush, temperate climate. Mountains and oceans, rivers, islands. Leprechauns, unicorns.

Cons: Traffic. Too many gray days for many people; clouds, drizzle. Liberals. Bad karma. Ghosts.

Auckland New Zealand

You forgot Frisky sheep.

Darwin Australia:

Pro's: Amazing national parks and natural places to visit, good schools for my kids, universal health care, good mix of Caucasian/Asian/European women, cheap flights to Asia and everything is close.

Con's: Ice is getting bad up here( a few shootings lately), lot's of Bogan's ( see Rednecks), cost of living is crazy as fuck if you don't have a good career I don't see how you can survive but at least it's not NZ haha eat shit sheep shaggers.

Porto, Portugal

Good : nice weather , good food , if you a are a tourist you will find our country to be very cheap and with good landscapes.
The few people that are nice , are actually very nice, caring and very brave and our police is quite good.
We did used to own half the World and our language is the official and original Portuguese, its quite hard and complicated to learn but its also beautifull and somewhat poetic&romantic.
When compared to other countries, we have very limited infrastructures, resources and government support, yet we manage to develop great athletes and inteligent minds.
Also, we are the current European football Champions !! :D .. and i lost my voice for 2 days because of it !

Bad : A corrupt mentality and a connections based way of being and thinking is deeply set in our society. Most people are just too dumb, ignorant, unaware and simply corrupt, much like the abundance of shallow women.
Our political, judicial and finantial system absolutly fkin sucks and people are either to dumb to realize it, too chickenshit to do anything about it or simply work too damn hard for a pos wage while our taxes are incredibly high considering our average wages.
I better stop here before i get depressed .... carry on please ...

Vancouver. I don't have time for the things I like right now, but......

too-damn-high.jpg

Dumbshits with bad attitudes who likely flunked out of public school who don't think beyond 3 minutes and do dumb self destructive shit that affects others.

Queensland.
Love the climate.

Hate the climate.

Back