Things That You Liked About The Bellator PPV

jthatdude

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Since I'm a pervert, I will say the shots of the scantily clad women. Oh, and Ill Will Brooks performance no matter if you think he won or lost.

brooks-chandler rds 3-5 were great
tito-schlemko was entertaining. ive never seen so many people say that tito was going to get destroyed and then comeback and say that it was a mismatch from the beginning after the fight

ive never seen so many people say that tito was going to get destroyed and then comeback and say that it was a mismatch from the beginning after the fight

If you can quote anyone saying both that would be hilarious. It is far more likely that those thinking Tito would lose and those thinking Tito should pick on people his own side were different sets of fans.

Just about everything other than the overly excessive fight promo's during the PPV.

I admire that they put a lot of effort into it, but that stuff is supposed to come before the card. The PPV needs action because you are no longer selling the PPV at that point. Other than that, there was what looked like a strong live crowd and the card was solid. At 45 dollars, the fact that i was entertained and yes, i do want to support the product it was worth it.

I've paid more for cards that were shit top to bottom but looked well worth it before. Those are actually rare, because usually even if a PPV does not turn out great i don't get buyers remorse...unless it's UFC 97 levels of shit and i paid 50 bucks. That's rare IMO.

I liked Tito and Rampage winning and also the dickrider comments. The rest sucked.

Also I streamed the PPV

The fact that a man called his boss a "dick-riding ass" multiple times and begged to be fired on national TV.

King Mo IS the American Dream.

If you can quote anyone saying both that would be hilarious. It is far more likely that those thinking Tito would lose and those thinking Tito should pick on people his own side were different sets of fans.
Like 5 people picked Tito. So many people are saying this mismatch bullshit after the fact

Tito upset
Brooks upset
Mo lost by trying to wrestle his way to a decision

Fights minus the main event were good and entertaining.

Thats what I liked most about it.

The fact that a man called his boss a "dick-riding ass" multiple times and begged to be fired on national TV.

This and better ring girls.

That's about it though. Bad decisions, low level fights, overall not a great first PPV for bellator.

The Chandler/Brooks fight
Tito getting a win, although I'm not a fan of his
King Mo's butthurt comments throughout the whole event
King Mo being so sure he won the fight only to get robbed by the judges leading to even more butthurt
The judging - Mo probably won all 3 rounds, but the judges said, "fuck yo dryhumping tactics, you dickriding ass", and the Chandler/Brooks fight should have been a draw, but again, the judges didn't reward LnP/WnS
Flashy, cocky Page in the first fight

I loved when it ended!

LW fight was great, seeing an old favorite like Tito win was a plus. Overall it was pretty bad

Back