Things that happened in the UFC that you would never believe if you didn't see

flakxd

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
With your own eyes??

Would've never believed Fabricio Werdum would finish Mark Hunt with strikes in the 2nd round.

Maybe in the 5th if Hunt was completely gassed. But no way in the 2nd, standing, with a single strike essentially.

i didn't think that was too outrageous, mark hunt is quite slow and tends to take a decent amount of damage in his fights, and werdum is a very large man with improved striking... was still something to see!

i think cro cop getting LHK KO'd by gonzaga of all people must be the #1 answer to this question... it was unthinkable. even now it's hard to get my head around

Honestly? One of the few fights that SHOCKED me was hughes win over almeida

Also fedor losing to Bigfoot the way he did. I was legit FURIOUS they stopped that in between rounds

Matt Serra had NO chance of TKOing GSP...then he did it.

Stefan Struve TKOing Stipe absolutely shocked me too.

Lawler winning ufc we belt in 2014

Lombard literally outpointing tim b in every aspect then losing decision. Never seen it before to be honest

As a Barao fanboy I was shocked when TJ gave him a masterclass.

Lombard literally outpointing tim b in every aspect then losing decision. Never seen it before to be honest

Boetsch threw and landed more strikes, so he never literally outpointed him in every aspect

[YT]YxMSsmhFGpM[/YT]
A twister in the octagon.

Brock Lesnar wearing the UFC Hw title belt.
brock_20lesnar_20-_20003.jpg

I would've called bs on both of those.

If you want to see Boetsch ACTUALLY lose every aspect of a fight and win a decision, watch his fight vs Lombard.

And I have to say the CM Punk signing.

A chick would be the biggest star of the UFC

Chael would tap Shogun

Hughes would tap Almeida

Chris Leben fighting Wanderlei, but worst yet, knocking him out. *logs off and closes browser

Back