Things that happen IRL that remind(ed) you of sherdog

Every church I pass by is NOFORGAYJESUS.

My friends named Chris are now Teh Chris.

I think of Sherdog when I see bad reality TV. It's like a trainwreck. It's terrible but you can't take your eyes off it.

Edit: and yes, my brother is now Teh Chris.

I see chin beards and wonder which of you it is.

Anytime I see any reference to the NFL anywhere, I can't help but think about A level athletes.

Oh... we definitely have a lexicon of our own

Is normal
"XXX" is a can
p4p the dumbest shit i ever heard
Hespect
Well spoken and explosive
Huge if true
Living in his head
TST
Wood

There are many more im forgetting, but If you dont know what any of these mean you cant call yourself a true sherdogger

Anyyyyyy time I hear a number close to 350

Also, don’t even go in the war room, but I always imagine the absolute chaos during something like the State of the Union last night.

Every time I tug my giant pehnoos, and especially when I take a sloppy shit that burns.

My wife asked about possible can crushers for our recycling.

I immediately made a MVP joke.

Then was sad when she didn't get it.

When i hear office casuals discussing the next big fight

<{cruzshake}>

I always check people's hairline
Last few times ive gotten drunk at bars with some friends i cant shut up about the norwood scale and pointing out receding hairlines.

Last edited:
Nothing
I don't think about you gaybois that much irl
Sorry

Now, whenever I'm in the airport, I get onto the luggage collection belt and start shadow boxing.

whenever i see 2 bums fighting and somebody breaks it up i can't help but think early stoppage

Most discussions I listen to or participate in where someone use
an over the top simplistic argument to come off as some kind of expert on a complex topic.

When people talk about Conor but know absolutely nothing else about MMA or life.

Back