Things that happen IRL that remind(ed) you of sherdog

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
- Whenever i see manlets now.

- I also walk by 3 guys that looks like Marco Ruas, Fedor and Luke Thomas every week and think about "my friends say i look like" threads

- I was just walking in the street right now and i passed by two women and overheard one saying to the other:
"Oh my god, lots of people i hate at work are going on vacation this month. Next weeks are going to be amazing!"
And they both started laughing histerically.
My first though was "these fucking bum souls".

<DirkMavs> <BronTroll1>

I'm always distracted and looking around when I'm at an airport

Every picture I see now I imagine how I could shoop it

I look at women’s elbows all the time now.

I once saw someone bench more than 275 and I figured they must be using fake weights.

The amount of gifs posted in my office's slack channel

Whenever I'm out and see a 6 ft 4 260 pounder with 4 percent body fat and a Boise dime on his arm. I want to go chat and ask him what his sherdog screen name is, but I'm sure he has an important meeting at the business factory to get to and doesn't have time to waste changing my bum life by acknowledging my existence.

When I take my morning shit the toilet bowl reminds me of sherdog.

Whenever I see kids with Marge Simpson hair all I can think of is Cheick Kongo.

Saying something about birds when I see a poster or a girls elbows being too pointy

and I HATE/LOVE it

I am going to UFC Columbus with some friends that may be considered to be “casuals” and I keep saying

Big Frank
Cody NeckTats etc

nobody knows what I mean except for my sherbros

9B6F8F4C-D9E4-4161-AD1F-484ABCAB2F1C.gif

I am going to UFC Columbus with some friends that may be considered to be “casuals” and I keep saying

Big Frank
Cody NeckTats etc

nobody knows what I mean except for my sherbros

View attachment 722531

Oh... we definitely have a lexicon of our own

Is normal
"XXX" is a can
p4p the dumbest shit i ever heard
Hespect
Well spoken and explosive
Huge if true
Living in his head
TST
Wood

There are many more im forgetting, but If you dont know what any of these mean you cant call yourself a true sherdogger

Whenever I see a quote I assume it was from Kenny Florian.

Oh... we definitely have a lexicon of our own

Is normal
"XXX" is a can
p4p the dumbest shit i ever heard
Hespect
Well spoken and explosive
Huge if true
Living in his head
TST
Wood

There are many more im forgetting, but If you dont know what any of these mean you cant call yourself a true sherdogger
I dont know if this constitutes being a sherdogger but the other day me and some buddies were watching the Jones vs Santos replay on TV and I said "He can smell the opening!!!" (an old Goldie reference) and I thought it was the funniest thing.... everyone looked at me like a dumbass.

Btw, nice thread. @Verace

When I fist bump people I imagine touching teh tips of teh jabs

Back