Things people think they want but don't really.

Pool table. It’s sat unused in the middle of my dining/living room for 8 years. Finally took it apart and used the extra space to put in a theatre.

Bullshit, no one ever regrets nuggets

I'm right there with Clippy after getting some nuggets from McD's for the first time in months and they were terrible. Half of them were squishy and probably were a little under cooked and the other half didn't look overcooked but were tough. The place was busy as hell so they should have been fresh. I can only assume they were behind on orders and found some reserve nuggets floating in the mop bucket that they threw in the fryer for about 30 seconds, then served me.

Pool table. It’s sat unused in the middle of my dining/living room for 8 years. Finally took it apart and used the extra space to put in a theatre.

Your going to use a theatre, with a stage, lighting, props, etc., more than a pool table?

Your going to use a theatre, with a stage, lighting, props, etc., more than a pool table?
Modern theatre...
4K/3D projector on a “100 screen plus a lot of extra seating.

I'm right there with Clippy after getting some nuggets from McD's for the first time in months and they were terrible. Half of them were squishy and probably were a little under cooked and the other half didn't look overcooked but were tough. The place was busy as hell so they should have been fresh. I can only assume they were behind on orders and found some reserve nuggets floating in the mop bucket that they threw in the fryer for about 30 seconds, then served me.

Nothing worse than getting amped up for nuggets and get garbage

Smart cars for me

Soon as I get rid of one
I want it back
Then I get one
And I hate it and want a basic car

Never ending cycle

I had this too, a week ago.

I longed for nuggets, sweet curry sauce and BBQ sauce, as I didn't have them for months.

My partner in crime and I wanted to go to an Asian buffet in town, but she didn't finish her meeting and meet me until 15:00, and the lunch menu finished at 15:30, so we settled for Maccie D's.

I hadn't been so disappointed since my father disappeared when I was four years old. Bland, outside sucked, all boring.

Never again.

How about like 15 copies of the exact same Hot Wheels diecast car that some scalper buys every one he finds wherever he goes?

We lived very hand to mouth for a long time, moving a lot and all over, so we got used to having very little. So when we buy things now I think (or would like to think) that we're pretty conscious/conscientious about what we want/need. But our kids are just plastic junk magnets, so all our efforts are for naught really.

When I have some more suplus cash I'm going to buy a Porsche 718, even though I know it's ridiculous. You only live once.

Hot (attractive), younger girlfriends (younger meaning 20-27ish) when you're in your late 30s and early mid 40s.

The initial awesomeness is soon replaced by craziness and drama.

Back