Things “Real” Women should not do!

Traditionally kolsch is served in a 200 ml glass so that it never has the chance to warm up.
I really can't drink Kolsh. I find it too gassy...I don't have the ability to burp like normal folk. Hence my adoration for IPAs and Belgian ales.

Have a penis.
Hey, don't hate!
If I want to keep mine, I keep it.
And I'm 4 realz!

tenor.gif

I only found out I could delete a post the other day. I suspect you may have been meaning something else, however :D

Yeah... I'll just blame it on the chocolate stout that I've had tonight! ;)

I just love when people make posts like this like they've figured out the entire world and need to tell you how to live your life.

On my first date with my Lady, we went for a hike in the mountains. When we were done, we went to this old saloon type restaurant for lunch. I'm trying my best to impress her and when she asks me what I'm having, I kind of slid my finger down the salad section and was like "Hmmm, that one looks good. May have a glass of pino with it."

She looked at me like I was from another planet and said "Suit yourself, I'm doing a beer and a double cheeseburger."

It was a real-life Charlie Kelly moment for me lol. The scene where he was with Alexandria Dadarrio and pretending not to notice the cheese plate next to him.

I already thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world, but that made her so much more attractive. A girl that can just kick back and have a beer is the best. I ended up getting the double cheeseburger as well and she ate all my fries. She still does... That bitch.

Back