Thing is Tony isn't really refusing to fight Max just the $$$

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
So basically Max is willing to fight Tony but lets not forget Max has made millions on his streak but Tony is well his highest payday has been peanuts compared to anyone else near his level.....

So basically Max is willing to fight Tony but lets not forget Max has made millions on his streak but Tony is well his highest payday has been peanuts compared to anyone else near his level.....

The nerve of a guy on an 11 fight win streak wanting to get paid!

Fair enough. Why should have to fight a tougher opponent for less than the cherry picker? Big Bald Goof can do whatever he wants with the farce of Conor vs Cowboy but keep another bullshit interim belt the fuck away from it as possible

Good. Tony has been getting shafted by the UFC more than any other elite fighter I can think of in recent memory. He should be asking for more pay.

Tony ruined a big UFC main event by simply not watching where he's walking

He owes them tbh

Idk what Tony gains from beating Max. If he wins people will say he beat a smaller guy. If he loses his crazy winning stream comes to an end to a smaller guy.

If Tony doesn't take the fight they'll just offer the next title shot to someone else.

He has no leverage. Unfair as it is.

I don't even think the UFC like Tony. This is why they don't pay him. Stripped him when he got injured. They see him as unmarketable. He is like a pawn to them. They don't care about his win streak. It's all about the money to them.

Sucks but he has no leverage at all.

I don't even think the UFC like Tony. This is why they don't pay him. Stripped him when he got injured. They see him as unmarketable. He is like a pawn to them. They don't care about his win streak. It's all about the money to them.

Sucks but he has no leverage at all.
This. I think khabib knows this too.

Back