Thin Skins and Short Fuses: Who Are The Most Insult-Sensitive Fighters?

I think with Aldo he’d been treated by everyone with such respect that it was jarring to come across someone like Conor who mercilessly teased him, most of Conor’s jibes were ridiculous but they got such a rise out of Aldo he just kept them coming

Ok, but does he always have to be such a spaz?
The truth is...in Carlson´s camp, back in the days, he was not deemed as the most talented one, so he had to grind his way to the top...

95% of the roster basically
all these guys are extremly thin skinned and easily offended from what ive seen, even the ones that "understand" the whole trash talking to promote aspect of it like Bisping for example

Last edited:
Matt Brown = favorite fighter

Just don’t fuck with his damn chew

"One thing you do not do to a southern man is put lemon juice in a man's tobacco, it's unacceptable." - Forrest Griffin

The truth is...in Carlson´s camp, back in the days, he was not deemed as the most talented one, so he had to grind his way to the top...
Well, I can respect the drive and work ethic, but I doubt I'll ever be a fan. I Can't get past the overdramatic stuff.
Good on you bro if you are :)

Conor

Nate talked shit before the first fight and beat his ass. Conor was so shook. Classic case of being able to dish it out, but can’t take it. Throws cans, throws dollies etc.

Ken Shamrock is an atg in this regard
Living death anyone

Trigger 9000+
DescriptiveBrokenHarlequinbug-size_restricted.gif

Negative trigger
s-l300.jpg

Man all the good ones are taken. I was definitely thinking Rousey, Aldo and Poirier.

Hmmm a couple more that come to mind, Tim Kennedy and Cung Le. These two were pretty much salty every time they fought.

Kevin Lees' "mic drop/flip" was what made that scene a classic.

Wow. Second page and Michael Spitsbing has only been mentioned once? This guy takes the cake.

As to the OP, I do think Vick went overboard with Gaethje though, and I don't blame Justin for taking it personally. Fuck James Vick. Best thing that could have happened to him on Saturday night.

The Diaz Brothers?

This...

Talk shit about them even to promote a fight and they take it very personally

See their many outside of the ring altercations for reference

It's probably best not to shit talk them if you are going to be physically anywhere near them in or out of a cage

Back