Thin Skins and Short Fuses: Who Are The Most Insult-Sensitive Fighters?

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Last night Justin said he took all Vick's insults personally, and today he's still degrading him on Instagram because the instant-classic first-round main-event KO with post-fight back flip off the fence just wasn't enough.

We usually talk about the best trash-talkers, but on the flip side, besides Justin, who are the most insult-sensitive fighters?

(quotes and gifs welcome...)

giphy.gif

ronda-dont-touch-gloves-yo.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

Edit: Damn, beat me to it lol

Israel adesanya is so sensitive he even gets insulted at non-offensive things mentioned about him.

Came here to post Chiesa. Two Sherbrahs beat me to it.

Honorable mention: Hosay Aldo.

He was trolled effortlessly by McGregor.

Jose-Aldo-is-mad.jpg

Cerrone always loses when fighters get in his face. Poirier always doesn't deal well with it.

Ken Shamrock

THIS. The guy couldn't even take a joke back in the day (and it's not like he was young... we're talking up to his 40s). Had to be respected or even worshiped at all times!

And if Tito's trash talk could piss you off so much then LOL.

Kind of funny how in these sorts of encounters, everyone usually rushes to hold back one fighter but not so much the other, allowing the other the ability to move forward and throw strikes e.g. Lee here and Jones vs DC.

Poirier is very sensitive.

Khabib. I think Khabib will beat the shit out of Conor but I believe he really wants to kill McGregor now. He decided to confront Artem for his nonsense for god's sake :)

Last night Justin said he took all Vick's insults personally, and today he's still degrading him on Instagram because the instant-classic first-round main-event KO with post-fight back flip off the fence just wasn't enough.

We usually talk about the best trash-talkers, but on the flip side, besides Justin, who are the most insult-sensitive fighters?

(quotes and gifs welcome...)
wallid_real.gif

Back