thigh teep defense

thats exactly right, the majority of people that dont fight or train dont understand that and will become the arm chair critics......he should have done this, he should have done that, I would have done this, I would have done that........when in reality no you wouldnt have done this and that, because if you would do this and that, you would be up there doing it, not watching from the sideline critiquing people captain hindsight.

When you are watching, it looks so much easier than it is, and its much easier to see the openings on someone or flaw of someone, but when your in there, its much more difficult to spot those things.

That's why you practice. That's why you have coaches. Coaches and trainers see these things, and come up with a training plan so that fighters can learn these things and practice them until it's mastered.

That's why you practice. That's why you have coaches. Coaches and trainers see these things, and come up with a training plan so that fighters can learn these things and practice them until it's mastered.

I can agree with that. nsimilar to previous posts, it doesnt matter if you can "beat your coach up" you still need a coach regardless.

He lost last night, but Gustafsson did an even better job of defending the thigh kicks last night, he wasn't moving laterally as much but instead he just bent his leg as he advanced to pre-emptively defend them.

@ironkhan57

my friend went straight to pro MMA....he lost his first 4 fights, his record was 0-4. He then went on a 12 win streak. He is now 19-7

this is him.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Danny-Navarro-26922

Damn your friend must be really committed if he still fought after 4 straight losses. That's an inspiration right there when you go on a 12 fight win streak after your first 4 fights that you lost.

I know one guy whose 0-4 he fought amateur and went 2-2 than an event or tournament asked him to fight because they had some spots to fill. Than went 0-4.

I don't think hes really going to make a comeback considering hes well over 40 years old.

my post wasnt in regards to not having a coach......obviously you need a coach...thats a given.

it was regarding the critics on the sidelines talking about what "they" would have done. or how to do something, when in reality they are little more than captain hind sight.

Back