Thigh Protector Questions (For pad work only)

Centaur

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Hey, did a quick search but didn't see anything related to these two items and the rest of the threads were old.

First - Anyone know what make/model this thigh protector Ganyao is using? it looks pretty good.

Second: I know a few people have seen this, but anyone use it?

17559876.jpg

CSI has a similar one, as well.

Thanks in advance.

Am I the only one who's never seen a pad like that before?

Oh, I know about those other Fairtex pads, but I think the one Ganyao is using would be perfect.
The CSI and/or RTC ones with the bellypad look ok too, but I'd really like to hear about or get my and hands on the first one.

RYUKYU: You ever see anything like that in your travels?

Master Wong is always hilarious. LOL

Fairtex seems to be doing a lot of their new pads in that color. Looks like a prototype or one off deal. Your best bet would probably be to email Fairtex the video, and ask about it. That is the first time I have seen a trainer's thigh pad that large.

:icon_chee

Those Low-Kick pants looks hilarious. If I had extra cash to just burn I'd buy them just for the Lulz Factor.

I tried to find an email address for Fairtex but couldn't see it on their website. Anyone have it by chance?

Those Low-Kick pants looks hilarious. If I had extra cash to just burn I'd buy them just for the Lulz Factor.

I tried to find an email address for Fairtex but couldn't see it on their website. Anyone have it by chance?

It is: [email protected]

If you call, Nissa is great at customer service, and she also returns email promptly.

:icon_chee

Here's what Nissa said:
They will be available for the Holidays. Once they are in stock they'll be up on the website.

Best regards,

My reply:

Awesome, thanks for the quick reply. Just to confirm though, which Holidays?

Nissa:
The Christmas Holiday. Hopefully Thanksgiving.

So ya, late November/early December.

truthful i use to use a belly pad as a thigh protector my was flexible enough to do that.

I haven't used the Ring 2 Cage Thigh pad but the Focus Mitts and Thai Pads from that line are REALLY GOOD.
I would expect good things from that Belly/Thigh Pad set.

GFG, that's actually a pretty good idea! Don't know if the one I have would work but something to keep in mind.

JKDEastNashvill: I haven't heard much about RTC, so thanks for the info!

GFG, that's actually a pretty good idea! Don't know if the one I have would work but something to keep in mind.

yeah our first batch of belly pads where only 2.5inches thick and nice and flexible so i would just use them as thigh guards and let people leg kick me while doing pad work, and it worked great. most of the thai brand thigh guards i've seen don't even compare as they are way to thin to offer any padding for the pad holder.

Back