Thigh Gap Increasing Among Millenials, Possibly Most Gapped Generation in History

This love of THICK girls who are only in their 20's is going to make for disasters in later life, particularly after they have kids.
Not if she already had 3 kids when you met her

<seedat>

Source: Scientific America
file.jpg
Stick-thin legs don't do much for me, but still... this is something I can appreciate.

JLO has the same body she's had since she was a young woman.
Agreed. And if you want to gamble you might get the one in a million then take that bet. But it is literally the exception and not the rule.

Not if she already had 3 kids when you met her

<seedat>
Agreed. If she is THICK after her kids that is fine. But what most seem to consider good thick today when a girl is in her 20's will in almost all cases be obese and gross in 10+ years particularly after kids.

Not a fan to be quite honest. Looks weird and fake as fuck.

What are talking about? This girl looks super natural and not weird at all.

11a22dee516ff7dcfa3f4b37419e1008.jpg
Yeah but if she was standing normal she would not have a gap like that.

She’s standing fucked up to do one.

And I’m pretty sure some of the “chicks” in this thread are packing heat.

Is this @Goldman23 alt account??

tell that to some of the latina girls I see walking around here. The thighs are rubbing together so much im surprised they dont start a fire.
Muy Caliente! Good observations, I agree completely. OP just doesn’t like the fat cats in the photos he posted.

congrats, you found pics of hot girls on the internet. You must be a rare talent to find those.
Can we not have one thread that's fun though. Even the movie threads are turning into stormfront around here lately.

Let us bang bro. Let us bang.

Your woman becoming a fat slob is more about you (the man) than her. Women are submissive and want to be dominated. If you cant whip her in to shape you have failed in your duty as a man.
You seen the obesity stats lately bruh? Almost everyone male or female is failing.

Agreed. And if you want to gamble you might get the one in a million then take that bet. But it is literally the exception and not the rule.

Holy hyperbole batman!!!

I'd look at the woman's mother, she's a pretty good indicator. Also, a lot of women remain milfish if they keep working out, it's just that most don't.

tell that to some of the latina girls I see walking around here. The thighs are rubbing together so much im surprised they dont start a fire.

Wow. Latino heat. Now I get it.

I cant be with a woman that has a thigh gap. Shes unhealthy, and unable to carry my child to term. Eat something.

Man, my wife had that, they put on some weight when they get preggers, she carried twins, cesarean at 8 months (standard for twins), both of them about 8lbs <GinJuice>

Man, my wife had that, they put on some weight when they get preggers, she carried twins, cesarean at 8 months (standard for twins), both of them about 8lbs <GinJuice>

Congrats on the intact vagina...and kids.

This is grey area joke thread.

From forum rule:

Joke Threads

If a certain thread or kind of thread becomes popular, don't start making similar threads just to be "funny." For example: Thread A, "Some girl slapped me today"; Thread B, "I slapped some guy today." Don't do crap like that. If you plan on starting a thread in Mayberry, do so with thought and care and with the intention of starting real discussion

Agreed. If she is THICK after her kids that is fine. But what most seem to consider good thick today when a girl is in her 20's will in almost all cases be obese and gross in 10+ years particularly after kids.

Totally agree. You never wish weight on a woman.

This is grey area joke thread.

From forum rule:

Joke Threads

If a certain thread or kind of thread becomes popular, don't start making similar threads just to be "funny." For example: Thread A, "Some girl slapped me today"; Thread B, "I slapped some guy today." Don't do crap like that. If you plan on starting a thread in Mayberry, do so with thought and care and with the intention of starting real discussion

True, but intention, context, content and some actual social commentary and conversation has appealed to the sensibilities of our dark lords and their well measured discretionary power.

Well played.

Now how do I reconcile this with the THICK movement which is comprised of borderline obese people where you cannot sneak a sand grain between those thighs?
I heard some interview with a lady who swore up and down that thigh-gap is unnatural and a sign of being unhealthily underweight.

Yet I have still seen thick chicks whose thighs rub with that little triangle of daylight above them.

I'm so confused.

I heard some interview with a lady who swore up and down that thigh-gap is unnatural and a sign of being unhealthily underweight.

Yet I have still seen thick chicks whose thighs rub with that little triangle of daylight above them.

I'm so confused.

Was her purple and pink hair natural?

Last edited:
Back