Thief tries to rob store with a machete... store-owner pulls out a scimitar!

That's excellent. The store owner didn't seem too committed to his attack though.

i wanna see some kids try to hold up a store armed with nothing more than a deck of yugioh cards

So fucking awesome. I can't believe the owner actually had a sword lol.

Love that scimitar action. Sikhs are way into scimitars.

Sikhs are the greatest humans to have ever existed, the world is a better place with more of them around.
[YT]/watch?v=9JADIrA18hU[/YT]

You just know that guy went to bed every night praying for the day when he could break that thing out on somebody.

also

indiana-jones-shoots-swordsman-o.gif

Probably the funniest Indy moment in all movies, and that says something!

Recently saw it on German TV again, but they cut this very scene out. It was quite surreal.

Awesome, would have been even better if the owner slashed the thief into two

Probably the funniest Indy moment in all movies, and that says something!

Recently saw it on German TV again, but they cut this very scene out. It was quite surreal.

The story behind it is funny as well. The scene was originally written as an epic battle between Indy and the Swordsman. But Ford had been up all night with a dose of the shits and hadn't the energy to film such a complex fight scene, so it was rewritten. And the rest is history.:icon_chee

Sikhs are the greatest humans to have ever existed, the world is a better place with more of them around.
[YT]/watch?v=9JADIrA18hU[/YT]

lol, do Sikhs have sword policies like 'mericans with guns?

Fuck dat, Scottish Claymores are the official "make you shit your pants when you see I have one" swords.

And there can be only one.

Little did he know... The store owner played runescape.

Back