Thick n' curvy girls can hold up cards too ......

af5cc47a82963e991c52e569bb99038b.jpg

My kind of girl. Curves were they belong to, and a small waist. She's gorgeous

we've had homophobia, borderline racism, calls of pedophilia... insult bingo, who's going to get them all in first?

If the UFC's market wasn't white dudes who are for the most part incapable of handling big asses, we'd probably get some decent ring girls. But alas, the UFC's market is those white dudes and so we are stuck with these scrawny wenches.

It's not much different than gay fashion designers androgenyzing female models into boyish stick-figures to suit their tastes.

Uh, shit...and pedophelia. Somewhere.

we've had homophobia, borderline racism, calls of pedophilia... insult bingo, who's going to get them all in first?
:cool:

Every guy I know that goes for Asian women keep going for more and more boyish looking women at every turn. A couple I honestly believe are either with a guy posing as a woman or is in the middle of a sex-change operation. The ONLY guy I know that dates Asians and does not fit that mold goes for younger and younger looking women, to a point that it is disturbing, and now he's in jail for statutory rape.

Every guy I know who generalizes, well, it's too easy. Assholes are assholes no matter what kind of women they are interested in. There's lots of people who are nothing like that. I'm fine with the size of my penis, and I'm not going to jail any time soon, and I like Japanese girls just fine.

It's ironic that in a thread calling for greater diversity among ring card girls on the basis that everyone's tastes in women are different, you bash someone for his/her taste in women.

Then again, so did Seoul. I don't see the point.

af5cc47a82963e991c52e569bb99038b.jpg

My kind of girl. Curves were they belong to, and a small waist. She's gorgeous

i agree , people that say that is gross can't handle a real woman or are only 120 pounds and feel insecure. She is what a woman is supposed to look like, not little boy bodies

Looks like Sherdog is full of 150lbs insecure little bitch who can't handle a real healthy woman with curves, hips, boobs, ass and a small waist.

I like healthy women, you like little girls who look like 12yo boys. Sickos

Healthy
kelly.jpg

Not healthy
142502e008160195556e1000d3a694af1235712623_full.jpg

Last edited:
Ass implants are weird. Not as weird as calf implants , but still weird.

What about that healthy booty gives you pause to believe that has implants? I get the distinct feeling you've never been in the naked vicinity of a booty that round to know from real to a cosmetic deal.

Looks like Sherdog is full of 150lbs insecure little bitch who can't handle a real healthy woman with curves, hips, boobs, ass and a small waist.

I like healthy women, you like little girls who look like 12yo boys. Sickos

I couldn't agree more, I thought men were supposed to like curves, What has happened to this new generation of men, that like little boy bodies, It confuses me

i agree , people that say that is gross can't handle a real woman or are only 120 pounds and feel insecure. She is what a woman is supposed to look like, not little boy bodies

She still looks good in that pic, but it's a babe gaining weight as she goes into her late 30's. In her prime she was the ideal woman.

What about that healthy booty gives you pause to believe that has implants? I get the distinct feeling you've never been in the naked vicinity of a booty that round to know from real to a cosmetic deal.

I dated a professional soccer player. I know what bootys can be (granted a ginger, so it hardly counts, lol). This woman's symmetry is too refined and proportion is off. And while profiling isn't always the fair method, it fits in these instances. Those are implants.

She still looks good in that pic, but it's a babe gaining weight as she goes into her late 30's. In her prime she was the ideal woman.

true, she is aging, but I would rather have that than a a woman with a stick figure

Back