Thick and solid Robbie Lawler getting dropped

yeah, big waves are no joke. got a taste of that shit in cabo verde. didn't take too many of them for me to decide i didn't want to play anymore.

i did have a moderately good time kicking back and watching other people get demolished though...

mad respect for surfers, those guys have huuuuggee nuts.

When was this from?

yeah, big waves are no joke. got a taste of that shit in cabo verde. didn't take too many of them for me to decide i didn't want to play anymore.

i did have a moderately good time kicking back and watching other people get demolished though...

Thankyou, sir.

lol hair like a 70s Tiger Beat idol.

Swole af though

Damn MMA has taken its toll in Robbie's appearance.

That hearthrob hair and young face.... I don't think I'd recognize him like that. His face looks really busted up these days.

Thanks mate. As a life long surfer I can tell you few people have any appreciation for surfing. Tourists in the parking lot at Sunset (Sunset Beach, HI , or Paumalū), always like to see a wipe out not realizing the guy might be drowning.

Robbie looks like hes 230lbs there damn haha.

Damn Robbie is a thick ass dude.

Video must be really old, that hair is a thing of the past.

Damn MMA has taken its toll in Robbie's appearance.

That hearthrob hair and young face.... I don't think I'd recognize him like that. His face looks really busted up these days.

I disagree. He looks 100% better without the hair.

I thought it was a scene from Pumping Iron when Arnold jogs on the beach

Motivated Penn jumps over that wave

He won't do that again. He kept up a good front, but you could tell...

Pacific Ocean 1 - Lawler - 0

Pacific WW Goat!

Back