Thiago silva

GNP45

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Anybody know what's up with him? Is he fighting? Is UFC gonna bring him back? Loved watching him fight. Unfortunate he's been in some trouble lately, but will it derail his career into retirement?

He's been released after new evidence came out I beleive

The UFC resigned him when the charges were dropped and then fired him again when an internet video of him high with a gun came out. He's in Paul Daley territory now but I'm surprised Bellator, ONE of WSOF haven't snatched him up yet. He'd have a great shot at gold in any other those orgs.

Jose Aldo vs Thiago Silva announced

jos%C3%A9-aldo-psg-thiago-silva.png

Yeah he is gone. Not a big disappointment in my opinion because he last few UFC performances were nothing special.

Heard a rumor that he may fight Roger Gracie in OneFC, not sure if there is any truth to that.

I have a feeling he'll be fighting in same league War Machine joined pretty soon. Just a feeling.

So he is cleared to fight again? Or is he still facing charges? What's going on with his future?

His TOTY card is fucking INSANE. 86 pace on a CB. Are you MAD?!

So he's not in prison ...

Had he played in that game, Brazil wouldve only lost by 4

Or Brazilian fans would've had one less excuse for getting humiliated, and rather than crying en masse, they'd have gone on suicide watch instead.

Germany was taking it easy on them in the second half. :wink:

Or Brazilian fans would've had one less excuse for getting humiliated, and rather than crying en masse, they'd have gone on suicide watch instead.

Germany was taking it easy on them in the second half. :wink:

They Sch

Isn't he going back to the courthouse? I mean come on, the guy was videotaped going through his ex's house with a gun in hand, (seemingly) under the influence of drugs. If that isn't enough, didn't he commit perjury the first time this was in court?

Back