Thiago Silva

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Satanicgoatmin, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Satanicgoatmin

Satanicgoatmin White Belt

Any word on Thiago? Haven't heard anything since his second release in September. Is he fighting at all anymore?

2. keylock21

keylock21 Purple Belt

Re-fired......

3. Thuckey

Thuckey I swear to drunk.. I'm not God. Platinum Member

Was one of the first fighters I became a fan of.

Tons of skill. If you don't count the NC's due to testing positive for MARIJUANA (like that would help in a fight??) his record is an impressive 18-3, being 9-3 in the UFC with the only losses to Gusto, Rashad and Machida.

If it weren't for him being a fuckup, he could be talked about among the ranks of Davis, Gusto, Rashad and Rumble and potentially make his way for a shot against Bones but his outside behavior really fucks all that up.

It's a shame. Solid fighter.

4. toe hold

toe hold Brown Belt

5. BobbyBuds

BobbyBuds Black Belt

Yea that's a sad one.. And just when you thought he was back, he gets pulled again. Those videos with him clearly on drugs waving a gun though.. Can't have that in any sport. Hasn't posted on twitter since September, and can he even use his instagram since it has UFC in it? I imagine any fighter with "UFC" in their name could be legally change there account if UFC did not want to be associated with them.

6. Weidman

Weidman Still my booooy!

Waiting for him to return

7. Monkey Pride

Monkey Pride Blue Belt

Thiago Silva's neck slicing victory finish is tasteless. So is scaring your GF back to Brazil. Dudes a thug. Id watch him fight Jones just to see him beat like a drum. He was never gonna be a consistent top 5 or a contender btw. Good riddance.
    Always believed that once you sign with the UFC there should be a 1 strike your out policy as far as out of competition violence. Nothin reflects worse on combat sports than it's participants behaving violently in their everyday lives. ESPECIALLY against women.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
  8. Ezmma

Ezmma White Belt

Do you think people you start mma never got in a street fight!?!?!? You don't get the peace and love crowd that want to punch people in the face for the living