Thiago Silva Future?

The Crocodile

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hello All,

What do you guys think Thiago Silvas future holds? Do you think he goes to WSOF, Bellator or is there a chance to ever see him in the Octagon again?

i doubt we will ever see him in the ufc again, but then again when you have guys like abel t and gus in the ufc, who knows

I was thinking jail. Surprised no one posted it yet.

Dana said he would never step foot into the octagon again.

But Dana ultimatums are....exactly that....Dana ultimatums..

Learning to make shanks out of tooth brushes.

My brother got taught by him the other day at Jaco Hybrid training center. Doing fine in sunny south florida teaching and training for now. We might see him back in the octagon but nothings for certain. I should ask my bro to ask him that question and see what he says. If anyone else has any other questions I will see if my bro will ask him

Have his legal issues been resolved?

No I don't think they have, but this was assuming all goes well with that and he is a free man ..I think the only chance he has of getting back to the UFC is if he signs with WSOF or Bellator and goes on this massive streak .. might get Dana's attention and after Dana had that whole no girls in the UFC thing, I come to think that what he says can always be reversed..

Hopefully his future is inside a prison cell. Used to like the dude, but there is place for asshats like that.

Hopefully his future is inside a prison cell. Used to like the dude, but there is place for asshats like that.

ya I am sure you met him and all......sound like an asshat yourself :rolleyes:

I love the guy. He's one of the more "intimidating" fighters and would do really well in Bellator. He's proven he belongs in top 10 talk, and I'd favor him over other ex-ufc fighters

Back