News Thiago Santos vs Johnny Walker, September 2021.

Gonna be fun for as long as it lasts I feel this is a bad fight for walker though he's very hittable and Thiago obviously can crack.

Johnny has a glass jaw. Thiago nearly put Glover out 4 different times. He just needs to land 1 and it's over

Let them bang bro! Don't care who wins, it's going to be nuts.

I "Like" this, I like it a lot...

Don't see how Santos loses but lets see

Cut them both if this fight does not end in a KO.

How anyone could hate on this fight is insane, this is a perfect matchup.

Walker looked much better in his fight with Spann. Walker maintained his composure when Spann had him dropped and mounted a minute into their fight. Spann didn't make an error, Walker used his hips to thrust Spann off and get a reversal. When Walker and Spann got back to their feet they connected simultaneously. Walker may have been the one who fell to his knees but he quickly got up and finished a standing but extremely concussed Spann shortly thereafter. The more powerful striker, Walker, won out.

Walker is coming off an injury and will have been training with SBG Ireland for over a year by the time this fight takes place. It is a big mistake to assume the fighter who made Cory Anderson look like Ngannou or fought Spann will be the one who fights Santos.

Great matchmaking. Of course nearly every post in this thread is a complaint, from the same posters who complain when Rakic methodically picks apart his opponents but is 'boring'.

Santos via KO

Walker is way too naive and needs to be "humbled.. Jiri would absolutely kill him.

WillingInexperiencedBlesbok-size_restricted.gif

Johnny Walker is recovering from a pectoral injury
And half of thiago’s body was destroyed by jones, and it showed in the glover fight.

Thiago Santos Suffered ACL, MCL, PCL and Meniscus Injuries in Loss to Jon Jones”

My fucking god...

Good matchup. I hope Walker has worked on and improved his defense, or else Thiago's gonna knock him out.
Firas is certainly shaping him up to be a differenr fighter.

Santos via KO

Walker is way too naive and needs to be "humbled.. Jiri would absolutely kill him.

WillingInexperiencedBlesbok-size_restricted.gif

Look at how Walker recovered after being dropped and mounted by Ryan Spann, who is much larger and a far more powerful striker than Cory Anderson.

Walker finishes Anderson 100% of the time if this fight is not preemptively stopped by Ref Kevin who was clearly out of his element and frightened reffing a fight between men this large. And for good reason, Cory Anderson shoved him to the ground after the fight and was fined $10,000 by the New York State Athletic Commission.

Coincidentally Kevin McDonald is no longer a referee used by the UFC; likely because he stopped this fight inappropriately while Walker was still standing and intelligently defending himself.

If Walkers fights were ended every time he looked rocked or was dropped then might as well never have him fight again.

Walker finishes Anderson 100%

<{nope}>

No, and like i said Santos will KO him. It should be easy for Santos to time his backhand into Walker's weird footwork (He always do same stupidity and useless movements which gassing him....Anderson was going to take easy decision if ref didnt stopped it..)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back