Thiago Santos vs. Johnny Walker in the works for UFC event on Sept. 25

Mmmm id say Santos but wouldn't bet on it

Dammit man. I hate these "both guys desperately need the win" fights when you support both fighters.
Isnt Walker coming off a win? He can afford this loss.

Santos though... He's looked so bad lately. Like, really fucking bad. Hurts my heart.

Dammit man. I hate these "both guys desperately need the win" fights when you support both fighters.
Shut up bro, you don't really love Santos and walker more than goats like Anderson, Fedor, Hunt, Rua, Rampage, DC, Hendricks, etc.

Why are you trying to act excited about UFC?

Bro, wrestle me.

Whatever the result, this should be a fun scrap. Though I was quite sure that the Walker vs Krylov fight would deliver, and it was quite underwhelming.

Where is walker training at now?

Walker wins by highlight reel KO or gets completely buried by highlight reel KO.

I don’t have a lot of faith in either fighter at the moment but I really hope Johnny walker can come back and deliver highlight reel spinning sh1t again and flatline more people in impressive fashion.

Last edited:
Isnt Walker coming off a win? He can afford this loss.

Santos though... He's looked so bad lately. Like, really fucking bad. Hurts my heart.
Walker's last win was a little sloppy and almost got finished so that's why I think he really needs a solid performance.

Shut up bro, you don't really love Santos and walker more than goats like Anderson, Fedor, Hunt, Rua, Rampage, DC, Hendricks, etc.

Why are you trying to act excited about UFC?

Bro, wrestle me.

Aight den. Never said they're my favorite fighters.

I hate fights like these because I love to root for both fighters but I think Santos will catch Walker and KO him.

Santos, easy if he is anywhere close to his old self.

Back