Thiago Santos 'Upset' at UFC pairing him against scrubs..

He's right. People outside the top ten can be just as dangerous as a contender fight, and it is way risky for someone who had such a strong performance against the champion in his last outing. It's just not fair.

Pairing him with Corey makes sense. Or Reyes, assuming Jon decides to fight Jan.

i would like to see him fight Oezdemir or Procházka

Thiago should play the game - just dont overlook whoever they're putting in front of him...... take him out , bring that translator in and use that platform to get his re match .... and dont be nice about it, in fact the more harsh and disrespectful- the better. That's the way you'll, unfortunately, earn you're re match.

That mf crazy, he SHOULD take a warm up fight, respect for not wanting to tho.

https://www.mmamania.com/2020/2/18/...-scrubs-following-near-win-over-jon-jones-mma

Wonder who it was. Of the ranked but 10th and lower there is: Jonny Walker, Ovince Saint Preux, Misha Cirkunov , Nikita Krylov, Ion Cutelaba, Glover Teixeira. Walker could be fun if he gets past his next opponent.
Anyhow glad to see Thiago seems to be close a return, thought he'd be out quite a bit longer.

I bet it was Jiri. Especially with the rumor that Jiri was promised a top 5 opponent in his contract when he signed to the UFC. Just speculation though, could have been offered plenty of fights

Tune up fight is a great idea. Fight... Rockhold and fuck him up. I know he's "retired" but one more dance won't kill anyone. Fuck him up and get that confidence and swagger back and he's all good. Besides it'll take less than five minutes. He'll be ready for a quick turnaround after that.

Give him a can to smash so when a top 5 LHW cleans him Jon doesn’t look like he lost on one card to a MW gatekeeper

I do like Santos though, guy brings it

Back