Rumored Thiago Santos tests positive for COVID, fight with Teixeira is off

are brazilian fighters just going to nursing homes and licking people.

how are they biggest idiots when it comes to avoiding contraction??

What the topic says. That’s the rumor now.

source:

Gawd dammit, is this the new Khabib vs Ferguson that never happens?

Hopefully Santos recovers fast and gets a good fight soon. If this is even true...

I respect Texiera for building his own local gym when starting from a shitty garage. I liked Thiago’s LHW run too.
But lets not kid ourselves.. Ferguson and Khabib are p4p legends..

My friend's got a cool one. Got all the features - human RNA, vaguely connected antibodies, he even coughed at one point. In public. They cleared the store out - it was necessary. Sadly, he doesn't more symptoms.

Can't wait till winter when every time anyone sniffles or wipes their nose there's a sheeppede (it's a kind of stampede) - should be fun!
Ur friend’s and everyone else is a sucker. Shoulda waited till december and got that new Covid2020 for chrismas.

The NFL had 70+ positives just two weeks ago.

Then the teams retested the players on their own and found they were ALL false positives

It's almost like training in a gym with other people puts you at risk for getting it, whereas sitting at home doesn't.

Hmm. We need to ponder this truly difficult question.
Yes. Fighters only go to the gym when they have a fight. That's right.

ESPN just pushed it to my phone, it's legit.... for fucks sake man.

Yes. Fighters only go to the gym when they have a fight. That's right.
Yes. Fighters literally live in the gym 24/7 and wait for a phone call from Dana to tell them when and where to show up, but otherwise do literally nothing else ever.

Ffs if you can't see that training for a fight might possibly put you at higher risk due to close quarters with other people, it's because you're a fucking idiot

The NFL had 70+ positives just two weeks ago.

Then the teams retested the players on their own and found they were ALL false positives
Why leave this part out, surely it was in what you read

“caused by an isolated contamination during test preparation in the New Jersey laboratory.”
So these were all due to contamination at the singular lab that performed the test. But that’s not what you wanted to convey, was it?
Just so inherently dishonest, basically denying the illness for purely selfish reasons, in this instance entertainment. Weird how the demographic group least affected and whose employment was least impacted have the biggest mouths about the disease.

Why leave this part out, surely it was in what you read

“caused by an isolated contamination during test preparation in the New Jersey laboratory.”
So these were all due to contamination at the singular lab that performed the test. But that’s not what you wanted to convey, was it?
Just so inherently dishonest, basically denying the illness for purely selfish reasons, in this instance entertainment. Weird how the demographic group least affected and whose employment was least impacted have the biggest mouths about the disease.

WTF is your major malfunction?

Is anything I said false?

Im sorry that im not as deep down the rabbit hole as you seem to be.

Fuqq off

High time for that vaccine. I think Glover would've made this interesting. He's been moving his head well lately against Smith, and the zu-zits is still deadly.

Yes. Fighters literally live in the gym 24/7 and wait for a phone call from Dana to tell them when and where to show up, but otherwise do literally nothing else ever.

Ffs if you can't see that training for a fight might possibly put you at higher risk due to close quarters with other people, it's because you're a fucking idiot
Bro. Listen. Fighters are in the gym all the time. They are training all the time and are in the gym every week even when they don't have fights scheduled. Why is it that fighters only seem to be getting sick immediately before a fight? Why haven't we heard any fighters getting it randomly just like the rest of the world? It's not like they aren't exposed to the same people every day anyway. If anything they should be training with LESS people knowing they have a fight that can be scrapped by rolling with the other 20 guys in the gym. I didn't think I was asking a difficult question. I'm not asking why are fighters getting it at all. I'm asking why are fighters getting it a freaking couple weeks before their fights. Why didn't Santos get it 3 months ago for example? Sure he's been in the gym and didn't just get off the couch last week.

If dc can go 5 rounds on it, then so can thiago.

Bro. Listen. Fighters are in the gym all the time. They are training all the time and are in the gym every week even when they don't have fights scheduled. Why is it that fighters only seem to be getting sick immediately before a fight? Why haven't we heard any fighters getting it randomly just like the rest of the world? It's not like they aren't exposed to the same people every day anyway. If anything they should be training with LESS people knowing they have a fight that can be scrapped by rolling with the other 20 guys in the gym. I didn't think I was asking a difficult question. I'm not asking why are fighters getting it at all. I'm asking why are fighters getting it a freaking couple weeks before their fights. Why didn't Santos get it 3 months ago for example? Sure he's been in the gym and didn't just get off the couch last week.

They might be more susceptible when cutting weight, who knows?

Prochazka received offer to match with Teixeira and accepted....but Teixeira is still positive -

Martin Karaivanov (main coach)
“At the beginning of the week we got an offer on Teixeira, which I was surprised, but it turned out that he is still positive for covid-19, so match will not happen,” . The offer came for one reason only. And everyone already knows why. “Today we learned that his opponent Thiago Santos is also positive, so we are without a match at the moment.”

The offer was for October 3, which is a very short time to tune the form, but Procházka and his team are working in a fashion that they are able to jump in, especially when there are attractive matches.

Back