Thiago Santos Sends Warning To Jon Jones: 'You Know You Can’t Beat Me'

Santos bangs, so if nothing else, I think the fight will deliver a finish--maybe 65-35 in favour of Jones.

He lost to David Branch less than a year ago......I'm sure Jones is pooping his pants in fear!

I'm a fan of Thiago. He is a wrecking ball and great to watch. He's right to try to talk into that TS, it's not as if LHW is stacked at the moment.

Jones probably wrestle fucks him though. :(

Cool-THIAGO-SANTOS-Highlights.gif

3Nplb.gif

RegalHappyHedgehog-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_olp7zphRxC1r7vh24o1_540.gif

You've missed out..
<{JustBleed}>

I see stiffness...

Jones by elbows on the ground.

Why fire up Jones? Wouldn't it be more strategic and prudent to train like a beast and say nothing, hoping that he somewhat took you lightly? I don't see the upside in saying things that motivate Jon Jones.

Another mw for Jon to bully. Jon really needs to move up to hw. Lhw and hw needs new life.

To be honest I never watched his fights but I hope his fighting skills are better than his trash talk

Ya missed a lot bro. Win or lose Santos brings it. If Santos freezes, then we can confidently say Jones has become so good, LHW's finally realize a few minutes into it, plan B, prioritize not getting seriously hurt (conservative). Back up a lot. I admire DC's go forward attitude. All though it did not work.

Another mw for Jon to bully. Jon really needs to move up to hw. Lhw and hw needs new life.
He just beat the shit out of the HW champ

And the collosal Gus, whos a natural HW by sherdog logic

Thiago hardly beat Kevin Holland in the kids first UFC fight. If he's going to talk trash he's going to have to do better than that. I'm rooting for Thiago btw.

So, a guy who lost to Uriah Hall and David Branch is going beat Jones? Nah.

Back