Thiago Santos Sends Warning To Jon Jones: 'You Know You Can’t Beat Me'

I want to say how great itll be to see a powerful striker throw with Jones but every fight ends the same, the opponent standing there doing nothing while Jones picks them apart.

Insert Mousasi gif of Thiago getting owned by the Mouse.

Its a good matchup and he's very dangerous but let's be real. If David branch can do him over then I wouldn't say it's a done deal over Jones .

"[...]You know you can't beat me[...]"
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
I'm Brazilian, but this time I can't deny Jones... Sorry, Thiago, but good luck anyways. I think he will be much better than Smith btw.

JJ isn't some guy that will stand in front of you. We always hear from JJ haters why his opponents don't fight like their normal selves. It's because he makes you fight his fight.

I hope Thiago beats the shit out of Jones!

Eh powerful striker isn't going to bother Jones. You need to be able to match him in terms of technique. If you don't have clean technical striking along with variety. Jones will just pick at you until you are done.

jon jones retorts, "bro, I'm pulsing so hard right now. You don't stand a chance."

Saying that Santos doesn't have a chance is dumb, it's a fight, and anything can happen.
An upset is always possible.

If Santos wins, he'll be my hero forever. Him and Holly for KO'ing Rousey.
LOL no...

Even if he won by some miracle (he'd need Pettis vs. Wonderboy type of miracle at the very least), he would get immediately rematched and then GSP'd.

Yawn

Santos is just a slightly better version of Smith. Bones will get the finish here. #ANDSTILL.

Yeah.
You have to be a fringe top 10-15 MW if you want to do that
FlamboyantInbornGroundhog-size_restricted.gif

Marreta is a young, confident and explosive fighter. Jon hasn't fought someone like that in a while. Still think jon should win but you never know

Back