Thiago Santos Sends Warning To Jon Jones: 'You Know You Can’t Beat Me'

Well, that fantasy will be crushed and hopefully we can move on to bigger and better things.

Which juicer will win?!

I'm going with the one that hasn't been beat.

giphy.gif

To be honest I never watched his fights but I hope his fighting skills are better than his trash talk
dudes a warrior. one of the most entertaining fighters out there. i think he will get himself finished against jones though. hes not the kind of guy to play passive and hope to survive a decision. but he also might take jones out. hes definitely not gonna be afraid to try

War fuckin santos always

But...

Lol....

I mean, of course santos has a punchers chance....

santos will shock the world and smash jones with god's hammer
he is not going to curl up into a ball and cry on the floor like anthony smith did

AND NEW
i

I hope we see some mad shit and Santos spinning heel kicks Jones head clean of his shoulders

If thiago knocks him out then tests positive for Turinabol, should it be a no contest????
<Kpop775>

Nothing wrong with him being confident. People expecting him to say you know you can beat me?
<Kpop775>

name me one person that jones has ever fought, that didn't say the same exact thing...smith literally promised to shock the world by not only beating jones, but stopping him...then what happens? smith doesn't land a thing on jones and gets beat and loses every single round...same exact thing will happen to santos...except this time, jones won't go easy on him, when he takes him down, like he did against smith.

Let's hope so. If Jones doesn't piss hot for any pictograms then Santos might have a good shot.

nah...he won't...gus couldn't land a thing on jones, neither could smith...and even if you do manage to hit jones, he has a great chin...so that just sucks for his opponents...unlike reem, if you manage to tag him, you have a really good shot at stopping him.

Back