NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

giphy.gif

Not really a warning. Just a dumb statement tbh

Jon Jones terrified face in response to the warning:

<JonesLaugh>

Let's hope so. If Jones doesn't piss hot for any pictograms then Santos might have a good shot.

Thats perfectly fine to say. Whether he truly believes it, or just wants to market the fight to the fans nothing wrong with saying it.
I still believe Jon Jones will win with ease. I think Jones beats everyone in the HW division too, and possibly any single person in the history of the sport

thiago's gonna pop and get suspended for 4 years

Non pulsing Jones 49-46

Pulsing Jones 50-44

To be honest I never watched his fights but I hope his fighting skills are better than his trash talk

As much as I would love to see Jones lose ...... No .... No ... And no he wouldn't beat roider Jones it's just not gonna happen and I hate Jones the guys a laughable excuse for a UFC champ at this point ....

If Santos wins, he'll be my hero forever. Him and Holly for KO'ing Rousey.

Let's hope so. If Jones doesn't piss hot for any pictograms then Santos might have a good shot.
i love santos and detest jones, but santos doesnt have a chance even if jones was carried straight from his latest drug-fueled hit and run to the cage

Thats perfectly fine to say. Whether he truly believes it, or just wants to market the fight to the fans nothing wrong with saying it.
I still believe Jon Jones will win with ease. I think Jones beats everyone in the HW division too, and possibly any single person in the history of the sport

As much as I hate Jon Jones, I can’t deny this. He will probably be GOAT when it’s all said and done since he was able to beat every steroid claim he faced.

I hope Johnny Walker is the anti-Jones and I’m wrong but it doesn’t look good.

He's talking out of his ass.

It's actually the other way around.

<GSPWoah>

ooooh

I. Can't. Believe. He. Said. That.

Back