Media Thiago Santos made Jon Jones look bad with bum legs

Fair enough. But he still didn't do enough to win. Not sure I'd call that making Jon look bad. Making Jon look mortal seems more appropriate.
Not even fucking with you, I re-watched the fight in the process of making this video and Santos arguably won rounds 1,2,3 and 5

All the footage of of Santos not taking a beating from a five round fight, compiled into a 01:15 video.

Santos Just have very good fight. That's it

How? Jones outstruck Santos in all of those rounds except for 1.

i'm gonna take a wild guess and say Santos landed a ton of power shots in comparison to Jones oblique kicks. outstriking doesn't really mean you win, all that means is that you landed more strikes. the severity of the strikes do matter tho.

Or, for anyone with functioning brain cells, worse than a bum.

how is that? the guy blew both his knees out in like the 2nd rd. people with functioning brain cells usually understand what context means.

So wait.. Jones, the dominant champ who beat Santos sucks for not KO’ing him in 4 seconds?

Ok... Jon still won that fight

This thread makes no sense
At the end, Jones won and who has been out since that fight ?
Its not Jones

Jones checked the kick that hurt his leg.

Desperate haters gonna be on suicide watch after this weekend.

It's official Jon haters are the worse group. I rather deal with Conor fan boys, or haters.

i'm gonna take a wild guess and say Santos landed a ton of power shots in comparison to Jones oblique kicks. outstriking doesn't really mean you win, all that means is that you landed more strikes. the severity of the strikes do matter tho.
Let me clarify, fightmetric puts jones ahead in significant strikes in all those rounds except for round 1.

Santos landed no knockdowns. He landed less strikes to the head and body than jones. I love leg kicks as much as the next guy, but I'm just not seeing how this is a robbery.

"hey guys check out how bad Jon looked"

"also this is a video from a 25min fight where I only show highlights of one guy throwing strikes."

Back