Thiago Santos #1 P4P?

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
Jon Jones is #2 P4P. Santos arguably beat him. The majority of the fans think so, one judge thought so. I had it 49:47 Santos. This doesn't take away anything from Jones, the guy with all his faults and incidents is still a goat contender. But, shouldn't Santos be ranked up there, a MW journeyman going to LHW and beating the Jones against all odds? He is not even mentioned. Lets see that list

upload_2019-8-9_11-21-51.png

Its not like it changes anything or that this list matters at all, but still, somebody should have thought of Santos, give him the kredit he deserves. He got robbed of the belt, at least they could put him in some p4p list.

nvzqQJW-ZCL8OwNdoq5BqBZCwO_YgQ22Hjs7M4ljwsVx-TGe0tLDhGHNH3Yvz8tDXQbq8opTSNse5_O1Y5H-DYRKB1yq9TFr_WXeEBupJQ=w250-h188-nc

Thanks OP.

Please continue to start a thread for every UFC thought that goes through your head.

santos didn't win that fight, and i'm sure deep down most of the people who say santos won, know that too.

The same people who think Thiago won are the exact same people who say that Cormier didn’t lose to Jones at 214. The word I like to use to describe them is “retarded”

I just can't see why DC is ranked ahead of Khabib or Jones in P4P.. Khabib is undefeated and has mauled every opponent he has faced.. He hasn't shown any weaknesses..

Jones has also beaten DC twice and knocked him out.

I get that DC has been dominant in 2 weight classes but still..

In my opinion Khabib should be #1

I also think Stipe is going to beat DC in the rematch..

I just can't see why DC is ranked ahead of Khabib or Jones in P4P.. Khabib is undefeated and has mauled every opponent he has faced.. He hasn't shown any weaknesses..

Jones has also beaten DC twice and knocked him out.

I get that DC has been dominant in 2 weight classes but still..

In my opinion Khabib should be #1

P4P List is number 1 bullshit if Khabib isn't first.

For someone whose been on this forum since 2011 you'd expect a lot less retardation.

I don't think a majority of fans think he won, I think a majority of his fans think he won.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back