Thiago Santos - “Before I was 100%, now I’m 110%” | UFC on ESPN 17 interview

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Inverse, Nov 5, 2020.

  1. Inverse Ginger Belt Staff Member Senior Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2013
    Messages:
    5,868
    Likes Received:
    573
    Location:
    Scotland
  2. thewhiterooster dana hates sunscreen

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2007
    Messages:
    4,117
    Likes Received:
    434
    I think it cap's out at 100%
     
  3. Pierced7681 Yellow Card Yellow Card

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2007
    Messages:
    7,391
    Likes Received:
    1,239
    Location:
    nowheresville.
    Only fighter to ever win a scorecard against Jon Jones. Legend.
     
    TWAK, Morax, Moonwalker95 and 7 others like this.
  4. DS66 Brown Belt

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2018
    Messages:
    3,228
    Likes Received:
    4,573
    110% Santos > 30% Usman
     
    Hespectfully and jm5000 like this.
  5. Kdup Brown Belt

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2019
    Messages:
    3,060
    Likes Received:
    2,590
    Location:
    Maine
    And it was Junchiro who doesn’t commonly have a SD dissent. Crazy fight.
     
    Morax, rac2 and Pierced7681 like this.
  6. Fatback96 Brown Belt

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2016
    Messages:
    4,372
    Likes Received:
    2,506
    That extra 10% is the confidence that he beat Jones.
     
    Ingjr likes this.
  7. pick999 Gold Belt

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,650
    Likes Received:
    771
    Not a legend
     
    pizzle likes this.
  8. Pierced7681 Yellow Card Yellow Card

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2007
    Messages:
    7,391
    Likes Received:
    1,239
    Location:
    nowheresville.
    Who else has won a card against Jones? No one. That’s like the epitome of legendary.
     
    Ingjr likes this.
  9. Krixes The Undefeated Gaul Platinum Member

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2017
    Messages:
    11,412
    Likes Received:
    5,878
    Location:
    Always moving
    Can't wait to see him back in there.
     
  10. theleerygoose Purple Belt

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2015
    Messages:
    1,810
    Likes Received:
    478
    Totally false. It caps out at 95% and the remaining 5% must not be counted.
     
    CerebralKnievel and Pugilism like this.
  11. rac2 Black Belt

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2011
    Messages:
    5,764
    Likes Received:
    160
    and he had a torn acl by the end of the fight because he kicked Jon too many too hard! Crazy fight.
     
  12. knock_you_out Red Belt

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2007
    Messages:
    9,492
    Likes Received:
    227
    Location:
    Toronto, Canada
    Better than 70% Hendricks.
     
    ralek4grammy likes this.
  13. Mesos Brown Belt

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2014
    Messages:
    3,009
    Likes Received:
    2,996
    Better than 70% Hendricks and 30% Usman combined...interesting
     
    Nip Tickler, Morax and Papasmurf45619 like this.
  14. Herwald Black Belt

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2017
    Messages:
    5,849
    Likes Received:
    3,778
  15. McGeezle Brown Belt

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2015
    Messages:
    3,608
    Likes Received:
    22
    cap's
     
    13 others likes this.
  16. kflo Titanium Belt

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2008
    Messages:
    37,251
    Likes Received:
    2,020
  17. Morris88 Brown Belt

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2015
    Messages:
    3,712
    Likes Received:
    1,123
    Location:
    Manchester UK
    C'aps
     
  18. Summoning Silver Belt

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2015
    Messages:
    12,850
    Likes Received:
    2,154
    Location:
    Argentina
    sticky?

    <Varys01>
     
    IngaVovchanchyn likes this.
  19. Post 2 Decision Gold Belt

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2014
    Messages:
    16,476
    Likes Received:
    9,523
    Location:
    604
    He beat Jones. Legend.
     
    Ingjr likes this.
  20. Bend NvR Break Order to Chaos. Chaos to Order.

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2015
    Messages:
    25,693
    Likes Received:
    3,443
    Location:
    Chicagoland, USA
    The biggest thing in this guy's career is a 49-46 loss to Jon where he tore up his knees.

    Glover KO
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.