Thiago Alves was offered fight with Nate Diaz before Henderson fight panned out.

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Via MMAfighting.com. I find this hilarious, I wish it would've happened.

Your guys' thoughts?

I think it's nuts that Nate is getting any top 10 fights at the current juncture in his career. He's has not earned those in his current run. Let the Diaz fanboys reign down terror for me saying this...

I think it's nuts that Nate is getting any top 10 fights at the current juncture in his career. He's has not earned those in his current run. Let the Diaz fanboys reign down terror for me saying this...

Aiight Colton

Henderson is the better fight for him, for us Diaz would have been more fun to watch

lol UFC really has it out for Nate

altho who knows at LW...

I would've loved to see all the leg kicks in that fight.

Nate would be unable to walk after the 2nd.

would've been perfect then cuz thiago ain't top 10 in any division.

The Diaz fight would have been pretty cool, but that would have been at 155 and I guess Alves doesn't want to go down there just yet and fight a fighter like that who has good cardio.

Diaz vs Alves would've been cool .....Diaz isn't competitive with any top fighter at this point IMO

Aww man this would have been a great fight - really really hope this fight happens

Back