Thiago Alves vs. Che Mills?

Sickplicity

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I see Mills beating Riddle with ease, but after he wins he should be matched up with Thiago Alves for Alves' welcome back fight.

Mills would be riding a two fight win streak & at this point ranking wise I see Thiago Alves only being a bit above him.

This would run into a fascinating stand up clinic & I think this could have potential FOTN written all over it.

I still wanna see Alves vs. Bahadurzada down the line though.

It would be a good tune up fight for Thiago, and could give him a nice boost of confidence.

Also could be a great standup battle.

I like Mills, but i see riddle wrastlin him to a decision. He won't stand with him like he did with his rockem' sockem' robot impression against pearson.

I hope Mills batters him for his "english are butterteeth" comment

you really see mills beating riddle? riddle has some good wrasslin and mills is english. those fights usually only go one way. and its not exciting.

Man what happened to alves? I completely forgot about the guy ...did he get injured or something because it seems like he hasnt fought in almost a year.

you really see mills beating riddle? riddle has some good wrasslin and mills is english. those fights usually only go one way. and its not exciting.

Those fights only go one way? Yeah riddle got piddled on by the last british striker he faced. Riddle usually faces a very low level of competing its like he is in bellator not the ufc. Nick osipczak is the best striker he has ever faced and he lost to him by tko and che mills is much better than him. Having better wrestling is not enough on its own.

Those fights only go one way? Yeah riddle got piddled on by the last british striker he faced. Riddle usually faces a very low level of competing its like he is in bellator not the ufc. Nick osipczak is the best striker he has ever faced and he lost to him by tko and che mills is much better than him. Having better wrestling is not enough on its own.

It's worth noting he lost that fight on the ground, and was swept multiple times in that fight.

If Riddle comes in with any sort of game plan he could win, but his fight IQ is so low he will probably try to bang with Che.

Alves would destory Mills. No thanks, I would like something more competitive

Great way to put it, i see mills taking this easily, Riddle isnt rory mac, he likes to stand and be sloppy and mills is going to knock em out

Back