They're here! They're here! Ring to cage winning clones!!!!

Damn clamp u spying on me? I literally got them at 4:59pm central time hehe! They are cool looking thats for sure!

I think a lot of people will fall in love with the C17s. The price is/will be the biggest selling point of these gloves. The protection is pretty damn good, ill do a full review very soon. But yeah very protective gloves for under $100!

Haha I'm waiting for the shit storm from your statement. I'm looking for a picture of an umbrella! Haha! Can you please post pictures? :)

Yeah these gloves are ridiculous for those on a budget and even those that aren't. Moshin is a genius. But yeah I'm probably going to get flamed for this review.

I got your back Strato. The ones doing reviews and opening themselves up to criticism get the most respect. Putting an opinion out there that you know not everyone will agree with and standing by it is respect knuckle worthy. So don't worry about that. People will appreciate what you do, even if they disagree at times. At least that's my mentality, I'll go read the review now...

Here you go Clamp...fitting for how you'll probably feel once some begin to bash the gloves without giving them a chance.
37a4ba1af987e1bb420f8a700eb33499.jpg

That's a good picture. Made me chuckle!

Are these ever coming out again, Strato? Your review got me super EXCITED. How do these compare to the Deluxe MiM-Foam Sparring Gloves?

lol Didn't notice MM post above 2 months ago. lol of course dude, tell us more :) Basically what you were saying is: "If you haven't used the gloves, your opinion is pointless." Fair enough? A good rule to follow. Btw we all do not get these gloves for free, do we? "Giving a chance" = throwing a lot of money on who knows what. The amount equal to what (exceptional in materials) Reyes cost for example, or (exceptional in performance) Tokushu. This is not "giving a chance", this is business. Either the merchant convinced you (like topboxer did in my case) with what you see from the pictures, in reviews and with his attitude or not. This is also fair enough.

Still cannot understand why 130 bucks knockoffs turn so many people on... Suum cuique.

Last edited:
I think the latest C17 will be coming out shortly, I believe Mohsin is reverting back to $99 bucks as well, dont quote me on that.

Nah bro, Shihtzu is a great guy he loves quality gloves. He and I get along despite the C17 dispute. It happens, I like when he presents questions and challenges the gear, it keeps people from giving bloated scores.

Some may see my reviews as bloated, but I score things on a graded scale as opposed to an overall score. I feel many people judge overall which imo is wrong. Not everyone can afford 300+ gloves. So I grade based on the tier and where they sit at as well as price in point.

What Im saying is if im grading a 70 dollar glove I will grade it based on its competition in that price bracket. In the case of the C17 a lot of people were claiming a 99 dollar glove was on par with the 300 dollar winning. I never made this claim. But I was basing my review on OTHER 100 dollar gloves. In my opinion and I still stick with it, they are a pretty nice pair of $99 gloves for those on a budget. Are they EXACTLY like winning? No. Are they a protective budget glove that's supportive and absorb a lot of shock? Yes, yes they are. Are they a great buy? IMO Yes. I think they are one of the best sub 100 dollar gloves you can get.

So...

I feel he will relate and atleast understand you if you provide a suitable unbiased answer to his question. If you don't well then it kind of makes that reviewer, or person as a fanboi which defeats the purpose of a review in the 1st place. He just wants total truth spoken, that's all.

He may come across as harsh but that isn't his goal. Does that make sense Tyler?

Last edited:
Back