They're here! They're here! Ring to cage winning clones!!!!

Hey Clamp,

Thanks for the write up, Ill be ordering a par in a few days. It seems like you use a lot of r2c stuff, have you used the safety strap gel training gloves? do you have an opinion of them?

Also, FTR, I have a pair of winnings (ms600) and while I like them, Im definatly not married to them, they get less use than most other pairs of gloves I have.

Kshaft if you want a 12 oz kr any other size than 16 in the r2c clones thwn you can. It will just be considered a custom order (in which case you may as well change anything else you dont like i.e the logo) and it will cost 130, r2c's custom price. However if the price of these gloves is going to 129 next month then r2c customs for these will probably be more (like 160/170) otherwise custom would cost the same as a standard.

Kshaft if you want a 12 oz kr any other size than 16 in the r2c clones thwn you can. It will just be considered a custom order (in which case you may as well change anything else you dont like i.e the logo) and it will cost 130, r2c's custom price. However if the price of these gloves is going to 129 next month then r2c customs for these will probably be more (like 160/170) otherwise custom would cost the same as a standard.

Well at that price why not save another $30 and get the real thing? I dont think I should have to pay another $30 just to get a smaller size.

Well at that price why not save another $30 and get the real thing? I dont think I should have to pay another $30 just to get a smaller size.

Because these are better than real. You didn't listen to Mike. These are surreal :)

Yeah i already said this in another thread. Exactly what i thought when i heard it

You guys are talking about the R2C Japanese style from 99.99 dollars paying a custom price to drop down to 12oz being 130?

Have you guys even asked Moshin at all?

Strato i already posted the info for custom clones in another thread. I thought you even commented in that thread. Of course i asked moshin...i wouldnt say what i said if i didn't know. Remember clamp told us the sale price is 99.99 and next month it goes up to 129.99

Do you want the email quote though my friend? I can put it.

I think he said that on purpose to get a reaction out of some of you. The choice of wording seems like that of someone trying to be controversial and get your attention.

You fucking instigator.

Strato i already posted the info for custom clones in another thread. I thought you even commented in that thread. Of course i asked moshin...i wouldnt say what i said if i didn't know. Remember clamp told us the sale price is 99.99 and next month it goes up to 129.99

Do you want the email quote though my friend? I can put it.

Ah, nah man its all good, I believe you. Hell I don't remember what I type in half the threads, and new ones are made all the time!

Did Moshin say the custom price was going up to 160 though for the Japanese R2C?

Ah, nah man its all good, I believe you. Hell I don't remember what I type in half the threads, and new ones are made all the time!

Did Moshin say the custom price was going up to 160 though for the Japanese R2C?

Tell us how these compare to your BillBoxing gloves when they come in please... They definitely dont look as nicely crafted (manufactured more like it) but if they perform close to the real deal then I may consider them. But in truth I probably much rather have the BB. The clones would have to be VERY close performance wise because the BB just appears to have excellent craftsmanship and the best of reviews, and I like the way they look as well...
KS

Yeah they look solid bud. I like how the gold looks on your customs.

Ok Kshaft 2 problems though, My BB gloves are customs the R2C Japanese style are not. Now, good news for you, I do have some CUSTOM R2Cs coming in. I HATE comparing gloves that I like! LOL. Anyhow Ill keep you guys posted.

Clamp sent you a PM bud.

Guys, you sometimes talk here (despite purely hypothetically) like if these gloves were created in MIT, CALTECH or so. They were not. There were put together in Pakistan for a couple of bucks. The only way of cloning things there is "Ah, these gloves have 2 foams, one is softer, one is denser. Lets see what foams we have here in Sialkot... ah OK, these are nice - this one is softer, this one is denser, lets put them together and this is going to be the clone". The whole story.

I do not say the guys there do not do a decent job. They do. For those 35 bucks R2C pay them for a pair the results are very good.

So you can dream as much as you wish, but all what these "clones" are going to be are somewhat visually similar gloves to Winning, with 2 generic foams (of different densities) everybody uses and the craftmanship light years far from Reyes and Winning (despite they are going to cost LIKE REYES in the end).

In the end I have to say, I have never seen any Pakistani gear equal in quality of the craftmanship to what topboxer makes. Even Heritage are far worse imo

Hey strat. There was nothing in the last pm bud.

But to get back on topic, I wish Moshin had a nice Green, Im not a big fan of the forest green. I think if he had a nice solid green that would be cool.

Marine green! That was my student yelling at you and not me. :)

Ok Kshaft 2 problems though, My BB gloves are customs the R2C Japanese style are not. Now, good news for you, I do have some CUSTOM R2Cs coming in. I HATE comparing gloves that I like! LOL. Anyhow Ill keep you guys posted.

Clamp sent you a PM bud.

Well, all of Bills gloves are made to order so, Im looking for the craftsmanship, durability (estimated I guess form build quality or best guess since you wont know until months later) protection and ergonomics. The Japanese style standard glove is the one I would get if they produced 10 or 12 ounce and I didnt have to pay extra for that size... So Im just looking for a general comparison in quality and performance.

Those new gloves and headgear look very solid BTW. Very nice...

Back