They're here! They're here! Ring to cage winning clones!!!!

Wow dude where have you been?
no i mean to the point of split thumbs,custom colors,etc on the clones,as well as being able to remove the logo that people are turned off by

Yeah you can get all that done by ordering customs bud. These are considered stock.

i think i remember seeing the pictures from the review clamp put up on the opened up R2C gloves and from looking at the photos of the foam, i would say the quality of workmanship in the R2C might be superior to the winning. this is just from glancing at the pictures of the foam that clamp put up in his review. have to see it in person to get a real idea of how they compare.

i think i remember seeing the pictures from the review clamp put up on the opened up R2C gloves and from looking at the photos of the foam, i would say the quality of workmanship in the R2C might be superior to the winning. this is just from glancing at the pictures of the foam that clamp put up in his review. have to see it in person to get a real idea of how they compare.

25jgier.jpg

You are deluded.

Do you think this:
http://www.productioncars.com/gallery.php?car=8349&make=Adam&model=Revo

Is made better than this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_NSX

or this:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:2004-05_Acura_RSX.jpg

or this:

http://www.inautonews.com/subaru-brz-sti-and-roadster-to-hit-the-production-line#.UembTI0p-So

Wow. Well Ill tell you from owning multiple Flores, Reyes, Grants, and Winnings for years, those things look like shit. Like most stuff that comes out of China or Pakistan. Stuff might be 'good for the money' or 'functional', But craftmanship wise? High end performance wise? Not in the same ball park, not even the same league. Get real.

Clampsta! I got my shipping confirmation from Moshin... shit just got real!

I think he said that on purpose to get a reaction out of some of you. The choice of wording seems like that of someone trying to be controversial and get your attention.

lol i knew i was going to get flamed for that comment :icon_lol: but i stand by it winning made their foam in a way that makes me think they are cheap bastards that don't want to waste materials ei thumb and cuff are separate from the rest of the padding and only glued on, i know for a fact that if you make a hand mold and want each layer to be one piece it cost more, then if you got them to use up as much material as possible piecing together each layer with glue.

like i said i was impressed by the photos from clamps review but i'd have to see it in person to be able to really compare, and if i were to compare them you know i wouldn't be bias over one or the other. As i wouldn't care which was better.

lol i knew i was going to get flamed for that comment :icon_lol: but i stand by it winning made their foam in a way that makes me think they are cheap bastards that don't want to waste materials ei thumb and cuff are separate from the rest of the padding and only glued on, i know for a fact that if you make a hand mold and want each layer to be one piece it cost more, then if you got them to use up as much material as possible piecing together each layer with glue.

like i said i was impressed by the photos from clamps review but i'd have to see it in person to be able to really compare, and if i were to compare them you know i wouldn't be bias over one or the other. As i wouldn't care which was better.

Hey mixedmajik, what did I tell you? :icon_lol:

291caav.jpg

So, Mike, have you used Winning since the last discussion or still theorizing without actual using the gear?

Haha I like Mike. Some people have a hard time swallowing truths? I mean has anyone else other than Mike rip open a pair of Winnings and studied their stuff?

Clamp do you happen to have that review handy? Or atleast tell me what to search, Ill look it up too. Either way I would like to read it.

Haha I like Mike. Some people have a hard time swallowing truths? I mean has anyone else other than Mike rip open a pair of Winnings and studied their stuff?

Don't think so. On the other hand he is also the only one who has owned Winning and actually hasn't used Winning at all (or just a bit) and ripped them almost immediately.

A 5 years old child with a knife would easily rip the pair too... would it help to judge the quality?

Last edited:
Don't think so. On the other hand he is also the only one who has owned Winning and actually hasn't used Winning at all (or just a bit) and ripped them almost immediately.

A 5 years old child with a knife would easily rip the pair too... would it help to judge the quality?

I think you're focusing too much on the ripping up part. Oh well you are how you are ain't ya ;)

The ripping up to see the materials of the foam for the sake of studying is cool IMO. The difference between Mike and a child is the pursuit of knowledge about materials and not just judging the quality....or doing it for fun I suppose. I'm expecting that from my kid myself actually haha.

I think you're focusing too much on the ripping up part. Oh well you are how you are ain't ya ;)

The ripping up to see the materials of the foam for the sake of studying is cool IMO. The difference between Mike and a child is the pursuit of knowledge about materials and not just judging the quality....or doing it for fun I suppose. I'm expecting that from my kid myself actually haha.

I am afraid there is no difference between Mike and a child in this case. Just like a child he has never seen these particular Winning foams before, has no idea what they are chemically and most probably will never see them again unless rips another pair.

Ripping the gloves without using them and then judging the quality and performance of the padding isn't cool, it is ultimately silly.

But those were his gloves, so why not :) Though all his claims are baseless since he 1) even hasn't used the gloves much, 2) doesn't know what the foams used are.

All the knowledge he got is the foams are: 1) not latex (what is obvious to any experienced user without ripping),
2) are synthetic (which is obvious without ripping to anybody who knows at least basics of gloves manufacturing). So naturally the only thing Mike got are ruined gloves, no valuable knowledge at all.

Last edited:
true i only used a pair of winning gloves for maybe a week, they were fine but a bit big on me, are there gloves i like better sure there are but are they good sure they are. I put a gym in my office now so i can train 5-6 days a week sometimes twice a day if i body can handle it. however 50% of that training time is spent doing jitz, and the rest is spit between muay thai and boxing 90% of that time i'm in my own gear so i know where i can make subtle improvements to me being in some other brands gear is just wasting time good R&D time. When i get gear in they are more for curiosity sake then anything else i might put in a few rounds here and there just to see what the fuzz is about, but in the end i just want to know how it's made and try to identify the materials they used in making the product, and maybe i might see one feature that i might incorporate into my current line up if i like it.

Back