They stopped saying "WOMEN'S Batamweight Champion"

Big Al's Texas BBQ

Sorry, no tortilla!
@Black
Reaction score
Is this because of some feminist bullshit about why we don't say Men's Bantamweight champion and so forth?

Everything regarding Ronda Rousey is feminist bullsh-t. If she isn't stopped soon she will cost the UFC dearly.

1000 years of darkness

Yes, the UFC keeps it's act of submission to such ideologies. It's good for the sport (yeah, right...).

Everything regarding Ronda Rousey is feminist bullsh-t. If she isn't stopped soon she will cost the UFC dearly.

1000 years of darkness

If it wasn't for the fact that you were just some leftist post-teenager who "fights capitalism", I'd probably say : absolutely.

Didn't notice it.. Could have been a mistake from Bruce is all.

she should fight TJ then

since its all one division now

Is this because of some feminist bullshit about why we don't say Men's Bantamweight champion and so forth?

They may have assumed that most people could figure out for themselves that it was the women's bantamweight division.

Yes, the UFC keeps it's act of submission to such ideologies. It's good for the sport (yeah, right...).

If it wasn't for the fact that you were just some leftist post-teenager who "fights capitalism", I'd probably say : absolutely.

wouldnt a post-teenager just be an adult

adult implies maturity and responsibility
f.gif

Question does it matter?

Didn't notice it.. Could have been a mistake from Bruce is all.

Nope they started doing this during Ronda's last event. There was a video of Ariel (I think) asking Dana about it and what Ronda thought of it.

Regarding these kinds of things: Why can't we just let women have what they want? It's no threat to "masculinity."

Call me a leftist to my face son I dare you.

Pretty sure they also just say the undisputed champion of the world and not the ufc's champion of the world. People watching the ufc understand it's their championship same as when you see to women fighting you understand it for the women's title

Nope they started doing this during Ronda's last event. There was a video of Ariel (I think) asking Dana about it and what Ronda thought of it.

Really? I stand corrected.

When there is 2 women in the Octagon, does Buffer have to say WOMENS Bantamweight for you to know that its women fighing? :fuckin facepalm:

Back