They should put Rose/Carla 2 in UFC 268 so Whittman can get that hattrick

I want to see Joanna get her belt back. I thought she beat rose in the rematch and Carla is the easiest path to the title.
I don't know why you want to see Joanna fight Rose again. She didn't beat Rose in the rematch. Rose won rounds 1, 2 and 5. Not to mention that the fight took place two days after the bus incident and Rose wasn't all there in her head.

Joanna is getting older while Rose is getting better. Losing to the same opponent thrice would hurt her legacy.

There's nothing she can do to beat her. Rose is the better striker now. She's more elusive with better footwork and head movement, and hits much harder. On the ground, it's not even close. Joanna has better takedown defense, but that's about it and it wouldn't really matter in a fight between them. It's not like Joanna would even try to take Rose to the ground.

The only fighters that stand a chance against this evolved Rose are the ones that are physically very strong, such as Andrade and Weili. They still need to walk through her punches and she hits very hard. Valentina has said it. Andrade has said it. People look at Rose's physique and dismiss her power, but she's tied with Amanda for the most knockdowns in UFC WMMA history.

I'd like to see Joanna fight Rodriguez or rematch Weili.

As I said before, I think Rose will make it extremely easy against Carla. I'd like to see her fight Dern. It could get interesting if it goes to the ground.

I don't know why you want to see Joanna fight Rose again. She didn't beat Rose in the rematch. Rose won rounds 1, 2 and 5. Not to mention that the fight took place two days after the bus incident and Rose wasn't all there in her head.

Joanna is getting older while Rose is getting better. Losing to the same opponent thrice would hurt her legacy.

There's nothing she can do to beat her. Rose is the better striker now. She's more elusive with better footwork and head movement, and hits much harder. On the ground, it's not even close. Joanna has better takedown defense, but that's about it and it wouldn't really matter in a fight between them. It's not like Joanna would even try to take Rose to the ground.

The only fighters that stand a chance against this evolved Rose are the ones that are physically very strong, such as Andrade and Weili. They still need to walk through her punches and she hits very hard. Valentina has said it. Andrade has said it. People look at Rose's physique and dismiss her power, but she's tied with Amanda for the most knockdowns in UFC WMMA history.

I'd like to see Joanna fight Rodriguez or rematch Weili.

As I said before, I think Rose will make it extremely easy against Carla. I'd like to see her fight Dern. It could get interesting if it goes to the ground.

You must be Pat Barry lol all jokes aside I see you are a big Rose fan, that’s cool I can respect you are backing your fav wmma fighter just like I am backing Joanna.

You must be Pat Barry lol all jokes aside I see you are a big Rose fan, that’s cool I can respect you are backing your fav wmma fighter just like I am backing Joanna.
I'm a fan of technically skilled fighters. And I'm just being realistic. Joanna is maybe one fight away from retirement. Rose is a bad match-up for her. What Joanna does best, Rose does better. We don't need to see Rose beat her again. If she loses to Rose thrice, she's completely out of the SW GOAT consideration. Joanna can beat Weili in a rematch though. I believe she lost the first fight because of the hematoma. After all Joanna has acomplished in the sport, she should retire on a good note.

Will be funny if Carla humps Rose again , I don't see it , I think Carla gets Dim Maked

I want to see Joanna get her belt back. I thought she beat rose in the rematch and Carla is the easiest path to the title.
Then you should hope Carla wins it from Rose, cause they aren't running back Rose vs Joanna 3

Carla needs to fight either JJ or Weili before she gets a title shot
Why? She won't win and then you eliminate a challenger? She's already on a streak give her the shot. Have Weili vs JJ as the first fight was close already and they both need a win to be back in contention.

I’d rather watch flies fuck then watch Carla Esparza fight
It is what it is. Questionable decisions and one solid win put her in the #1 contender spot. Weili got slept in 78 seconds and Joanna has already lost to Rose twice and is 2-4 in her last 6. Carla is the only one that makes sense for the title shot. Who else could they give it to?

Last edited:
It is what is it. Questionable decisions and one solid win put her in the #1 contender spot. Weili got slept in 78 seconds and Joanna has already lost to Rose twice and is 2-4 in her last 6. Carla is the only one that makes sense for the title shot. Who else could they give it to?
Ohh I guess it makes sense ...I personally think it would make the card worse if Carla is on it ....but as you said above ....it is what it is

Back