They put Amanda vs Rousey ahead of Cruz vs Garbrandt

lol @ TS trying to get an anti-Ronda circle jerk going, and failing miserabely. Sherdoggers may hate Ronda, but at least most are not straight up delusional when it comes to realizing she's a way, way bigger name than Cruz/Garbrandt.

Six of manlets, half a dozen of WMMA.

They probably just flipped a coin. Relax.

I really do like watching Cruz fight

Those bitches are bigger. Bigger fighters traditionally get higher spots on the card

giphy.gif

She got owned so badly. Then stuck her face in the pillow...went into hiding and said she was contemplating suicide.

Obviously her fans jumped ship and the people who hate her, like myself, may be excited to see her KOd again but not main event excited.

Conor got owned, then sold 1.4 million ppvs the next fight.....so did anderson, gsp, chuck, tito.....basically every draw. Losing doesn't mean your drawing power goes away over night.

Does it make you twice as salty that pillow ronda is still more popular than Cruz?

Rousey sells about 4-5x the ppv of Cruz. Not about fighter, it's about the sales. I'm sure Cruz very happy to be second fiddle to Rousey fight when his ppv points kick in

Dom vs Cody is only an exciting fight if Cody wins. If Dom has his fight it will just be dancing by numbers. No hitting, no takedowns, no nothing just a one two step. There is no scenario where Nunes/ Rousey is more dry than that.

This. Why do bums like the OP here not see this?

I personally can't envision a scenario in which Nunes vs. Rousey ISN'T the more exciting match. Rousey is one of the biggest draws. A true cash cow. This is her return. Nunes is a hard hitting new champ who feels underappreciated.

. I'm sure Cruz very happy to be second fiddle to Rousey fight when his ppv points kick in

he's already talked about his mult millionaire payday.....so he cursed himself. Stay tuned for Dominic Cruz is injured headlines.

On most any other forum I'd dismiss this as trolling, but since this is Sherdog, I don't know what to think.

On most any other forum I'd dismiss this as trolling, but since this is Sherdog, I don't know what to think.

How is this trolling? We have a fight between the bantamweight GOAT and his biggest rivals protege, who happens to be a good looking, undefeated, young KO artist that will play second fiddle to Amanda Nunes (who seems like a nice person and decent fighter but seriously...I had never even heard of her until it was announced she was fighting Miesha) and a woman who literally went into hiding and had a mental breakdown on Elen Degeneres' show. Its madness.

Rousey's drawing power was based on her ability to bring in casuals who wanted to see 'the greatness'. Her greatness has been thoroughly debunked. She also brought in fans like myself who disliked her and wanted to see her lose...most of us are satisfied watching that brutal KO and the media horror show that followed it. So how is she even a draw anymore?

My guess is...no one buys the PPV because they mishandled it.

mjl.gif

Cruz vs Garbrandt is an awesome fight. It's hilarious they are doing this.

Im one of the biggest WMMA haters on this forum. But you truly are a retard for making this thread. Rousey headlines over anyone not named Conor.

Last edited:
Im one of the biggest MMA haters on this forum. But you truly are a retard for making this thread. Rousey headlines over anyone not named Conor.

Used to. Not anymore. She has been debunked and stripped of her image.

Cruz vs Cody will be boring 5 round decision where Cody is reaching and not landing anything while Cruz dances around him. 50-45 yawn Cruz

i suggested it, said it would rustle your jimmies....

Between the fact that they had to be in separate rooms, despite being in the same building, and the 30 second loss of audio feed from both ends, it turned out to be pretty bad lol
I figured they were just swearing so much they cut the audio, didnt think it was a tech issue

I agree with the main
Title fight of current champ vs previous dominant champ who's super popular

And

Champ vs guy who doesn't deserve title shot

This cant be a serious thread, obvious troll.

Nobody is that stupid.

This cant be a serious thread, obvious troll.

Nobody is that stupid.

I am from Canada. Maybe I did not realize how much you all still worship Rousey down there. From where I am standing they pulled the plug on two low-budget films because she lost her drawing power.

I think it's better this way. I'd be more tense watching the male title fight, then I can relax after that is out of the way.

Back