They put Amanda vs Rousey ahead of Cruz vs Garbrandt

Snowfist

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
mjl.gif

Cruz vs Garbrandt is an awesome fight. It's hilarious they are doing this.

the difference is that ronda is a cash cow, the ufc is a business. Thats all

Yeah its so Dana can maintain that Rousey is the big draw. In reality everyone is watching this event for the co main.

I think they should have a huge promotion push behind Cruz vs Garbrandt. Garbrandt is tatted up...so is Conor. It's not a big deal. He looks like he could be really marketable to me. Plus he is a great, young, undefeated fighter with serious KO power. He just defeated Almeida who looked unstoppable.

The story line is awesome as well. He is fighting against the guy who his coach just fought...and had a notorious grudge with. This fight is extremely marketable. They are missing a huge opportunity to highlight Rousey getting creamed again.

Last edited:
Dumb topic. Let's talk about monkeys watching magic

giphy.gif

Cody isn't the most impressive challenger, he could beat Cruz just because anyone has a chance in a fight but he's not on some super hot streak or anything. Rousey vs Nunes is more intriguing, former dominant champ vs destroyer current champ.

That fight couldn't draw flies to shit
This, I was embarassed for them when I watched their "trash atlk" sessionon Saturday night. God that was painful and seemed to go on way longer thank it had any right to.

Dom vs Cody is only an exciting fight if Cody wins. If Dom has his fight it will just be dancing by numbers. No hitting, no takedowns, no nothing just a one two step. There is no scenario where Nunes/ Rousey is more dry than that.

Ronda is the second biggest draw in the sport. She will never not be the main event again. They learned their lesson having her comain under Weidman.

Rousey is about 10X the draw Cruz is. Plus Cruz isn't known to have a fan friendly style.

the difference is that ronda is a cash cow, the ufc is a business. Thats all
The Ronda fight is gonna be one of the biggest fights of the year. Cruz fight will probably be a better actual fight but I gotta say I'm pretty interested in how rondas gonna look too

CoGar has a very small chance to beat Cruz. I am not upset about that.

cruz and cody couldn't draw a dime with a pencil and paper

Yeah its so Dana can maintain that Rousey is the big draw. In reality everyone is watching this event for the co main.

The reality is that Rousey is a bigger draw than either Cruz or Cody. Rouseys worst PPV buyrate is better than Cruz' best. That's a fact.

Back