They NEED to put Frankie Edgar on the UFC 194 card

Frankie haters are delusional. Dude smashed Da Bronx.

LMAO
Smashed? Are you fucking serious? It was a highly competitive bout vs. a guy ranked outside of the top ten who'd been ko'd multiple times prior to going up against the question.

Really don't see any opponent outside Mendes that makes since for Edgar. And Mendes is pretty much done in the title picture right now so why risk Edgar losing?

smashed to a decision?? LMAO

And the judges score cards were? Against a taller opponent with a massive reach advantage and is a BJJ expert was routinely dumped on his arse. Smashed. As i said Frankie haters are delusional.

LMAO
Smashed? Are you fucking serious? It was a highly competitive bout vs. a guy ranked outside of the top ten who'd been ko'd multiple times prior to going up against the question.

competitive, sure. Highly competitive just... no.

The title picture at 145lbs is pretty complicated, considering Max will be on a 7 fight win streak if he beats Charles.

And the judges score cards were? Against a taller opponent with a massive reach advantage and is a BJJ expert was routinely dumped on his arse. Smashed. As i said Frankie haters are delusional.

Virtually everyone Edgar fights is taller with a reach advantage, so its a non-topic for him. The guy is world famous for cardio, footwork and durability - not size.

He was supposed to out wrestle Charles, and lesser men had already beaten him. Edgar is one of the best in the world for sure, and he clearly won that fight. I think people are taking issue with the 'smashing' part.

It was a pretty routine decision.

Anybody that hates on Frankie is a total douche

Heard that.
That dude is one the toughest fighters on the planet. Dude got balls of steel. People have to hate greatness though.
He is p4p one of the best. Period. Future Hall of Famer. Especially after her fuckin owns McGregor

If Holloway wins this weekend, he should be ready to fight in December so long as he doesn't pick up any injuries. Holloway/Edgar would be as clear a #1 contender fight as you can get in that division. Here's hoping Holloway wins.

Agree 100%

Virtually everyone Edgar fights is taller with a reach advantage, so its a non-topic for him. The guy is world famous for cardio, footwork and durability - not size.

He was supposed to out wrestle Charles, and lesser men had already beaten him. Edgar is one of the best in the world for sure, and he clearly won that fight. I think people are taking issue with the 'smashing' part.

It was a pretty routine decision.

Fair enough, how about according to fight metric he smashed him?

I am not interested in watching frankie trying to buzz around like a fly, not hurting his opponent while they try to swat him for another 25 minutes

I am not interested in watching frankie trying to buzz around like a fly, not hurting his opponent while they try to swat him for another 25 minutes

Edgar seems to have settled well into 145 and has finished 2 of his last 3 fights. Not finishing Faber is not a knock as he has only been finished twice in 10 years by killers.

Posts like that give Thibbledorf a bad name (is that's who your referencing)

Edgar seems to have settled well into 145 and has finished 2 of his last 3 fights. Not finishing Faber is not a knock as he has only been finished twice in 10 years by killers.

Posts like that give Thibbledorf a bad name (is that's who your referencing)

Im impressed that you know the battlerager of mithral hall

I know im going to sound like one of those shertards that picks apart records but swanson has been subbed or dominated on the ground a lot. Usually much faster than how long frankie took and ancient bj at 145 should not count towards a title run....

Those are not indicative of how he normally fights, just when his opponents have terrible tdd/bottom game

it seems you've been drinking too much of Dana's balls-juice again.
Aldo got hit because the guy who trained with him slipped. it happens.

You need to learn to discern what Dana claims and what is reality.
because ALL fighters train hard. If they don't they don't fight at the level needed to win.

Or you could just look at it as Aldo was looking for a way out. He even said he was going to do "something" and that they wouldn't cancel the fight.

But Frankie Edgar is the Muhammed Ali of MMA.
Always floating like a butterfly and stinging like a bee.

Back