News They need to ban Black Licorice it can kill you, man dies from it

I love me some blwck licorice. I used to brush my teeth with dr Bonners anise toothpaste, very similar to BL.

all licorice is disgusting.

TWIZZLERS ARE GROSS YES I SAID IT!!!

skittles & starbursts all day bitch (but truthfully i cant eat candy anymore because gelatin)

I liked damn near all candy as a kid, but when the teacher'd give us that I'd throw that shit away... It literally tasts like rubber.

That shit tastes so gross I feel like you sorta deserve to die for liking it.

Reactions: JSN
we should ban peoples suggestions to ban things... you want something banned? YOU'RE BANNED! I know what you're thinking, you want me banned for suggesting you be banned, well too bad, you're banned!

I liked damn near all candy as a kid, but when the teacher'd give us that I'd throw that shit away... It literally tasts like rubber.

I can't stand those twizzlers thats not even real licorice, it does taste like rubber texture with sugar.

Black Licorice is an acquired taste, I love the stuff but most people don't.

"Water intoxication, or water poisoning, is caused by hyponatremia, a potentially fatal condition when a person consumes a large quantity of water and their bodily fluids become overly diluted, causing sodium levels to fall below normal. This can lead to brain swelling, seizures, coma and, in severe cases, death."

WE NEED TO BAN WATER YOU GUYS!
People have DIED from drinking it!

It’s only a matter of time before an irate Dutch poster turns up in this thread...

particularly if you're over 40 and have a history of heart disease or high blood pressure, or both. Eating more than 57g (2 ounces) of black liquorice a day for at least 2 weeks could lead to potentially serious health problems, such as an increase in blood pressure and an irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia).
Who the hell eats that much black licorice????

"Water intoxication, or water poisoning, is caused by hyponatremia, a potentially fatal condition when a person consumes a large quantity of water and their bodily fluids become overly diluted, causing sodium levels to fall below normal. This can lead to brain swelling, seizures, coma and, in severe cases, death."

WE NEED TO BAN WATER YOU GUYS!
People have DIED from drinking it!
It is proven that all criminals have at least once consumed water in their life. It is undeniable that water leads people down a path of crime and violence. Water destroys communities and families.

Ban water

Reactions: lsa
Back