no one eats the ones with the bobble things on though, they stank
9bfbbabb3b9749af-xWCtp4cj-zoom.jpg

I’d rather eat dog shit than black licorice

I like the black ones withe the white bit in the middle

the one at the top of the pile

no one eats the ones with the bobble things on though, they stank
9bfbbabb3b9749af-xWCtp4cj-zoom.jpg
I used love black licorice, but i aint finna take a chance

a person who already has HEART DISEASE and HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE should not have been so ignorant about the food he was eating.

I had high bp and basically lowered it by studying all the nutrional info the doctor gave me and the internets.

if you have freaking HEART DISEASE maybe take like 5 seconds out your day to google black licorice and what eating a ton of candy does to your organs.

Last edited:
a person who already HEART DISEASE and HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE should not have been so ignorant about the food he was eating.

I had high bp and basically lowered it by studying all the nutrional info the doctor gave me and the internets.

if you have freaking HEART DISEASE maybe take like 5 seconds out your day to google black licorice and what eating a ton of candy does to your organs.
Also, natural licorice is flippin delicious.

I love natural licorice.
My dad used to make licorice sweets, it was neat seeing him make the swirls of colour.

This chap pretty much lived on sweets and nothing else. No wonder he carked it.

“Carked it!!“ Where in the blue shillelagh did that one come from!

I like it though. Works well. @Brother Numsi said “sweater meat” the other day too and I enjoyed that. I love the language on this forum

a person who already HEART DISEASE and HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE should not have been so ignorant about the food he was eating.

props to you brother, for having the will power and discipline to actually take the time to learn to lower your BP.

Are you on meds too or you lowered it naturally?

Not to sound racist, but fuck black licorice. It should go back where it came from.

Black licorice is disgusting it's about time people saw its true face
I came here to post this.
I don't know how you can eat that crap, it's disgusting.

Reactions: Zer
props to you brother, for having the will power and discipline to actually take the time to learn to lower your BP.

Are you on meds too or you lowered it naturally?
it was combination of diet and biking like 20-40 miles like 3 times a week that lowered my BP it was not high enough for meds I think the doctor has to monitor your BP for like 3 months before he can prescribe BP pills because BP readings come out different for a variety of reasons. the main thing I did was eat like 75% less fast food which I used to eat 4 times a day sometimes.

edit:Quitting booze will also drastically lower your BP

it was combination of diet and biking like 20-40 miles like 3 times a week that lowered my BP it was not high enough for meds I think the doctor has to monitor your BP for like 3 months before he can prescribe BP pills because BP readings come out different for a variety of reasons. the main thing I did was eat like 75% less fast food which I used to eat 4 times a day sometimes.

edit:Quitting booze will also drastically lower your BP
yeah quitting booze and smoking drastically lower it in a good way.

Fast food is hard to break especially when you work, I try to buy healthy options right now I mainly just pollo bowls and Waba grill when im on the road.

I stopped drinking sugary sodas and juices,and trying to cut out as much sugars as possible

Just another reason why Scandinavia should be bombed.

Back