News They need to ban Black Licorice it can kill you, man dies from it

, black licorice is knowN to increase blood pressure and lower potassium and electrolytes just eating a few ounce like two. Shits scary, if this guy only knew about this

particularly if you're over 40 and have a history of heart disease or high blood pressure, or both. Eating more than 57g (2 ounces) of black liquorice a day for at least 2 weeks could lead to potentially serious health problems, such as an increase in blood pressure and an irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia).

You can't ban something because one man was a fat greedy fucking pig that had no self control.. fucking hell.

I like sambuca because it tastes like black licorice
A good friend in hs drank a bottle of that one evening, produced 2 day hang over. 30 some years later if he gets a whiff of the stuff he'll deliver a street pizza.

all licorice is disgusting.

TWIZZLERS ARE GROSS YES I SAID IT!!!

skittles & starbursts all day bitch (but truthfully i cant eat candy anymore because gelatin)

all licorice is disgusting.

TWIZZLERS ARE GROSS YES I SAID IT!!!

skittles & starbursts all day bitch (but truthfully i cant eat candy anymore because gelatin)
whats wrong with Gelatin, I thought Gelatin and collagen are good for the stomach and joints?

contains pork
What about the beef collagen/gelatin or chicken? I used to make my own bone broth soup and it would turn to gelatin when put in the fridge over night and the fat would rise to the top ill scrap that off and drink the broth heat it in a microwave it was soothing. I used beef bones and chicken bones.

What about the beef collagen/gelatin or chicken? I used to make my own bone broth soup and it would turn to gelatin when put in the fridge over night and the fat would rise to the top ill scrap that off and drink the broth heat it in a microwave it was soothing. I used beef bones and chicken bones.

thats cool and all, but im not doing all that lol.
Not that big of a deal.

That's a lot of black licorice. I only eat it in jelly bean form.

Back