They made me get a new phone

Here's what I use for a cheap phone. Verizon Extravert, prepaid. Paid $35 for my last one on Amazon. I spend about $10/month for minutes. Can connect to internet as well, but it uses up minutes so I don't bother.

verizon_LG_Extravert_2_available-1.jpg

Koodoo? Bell? What third world country do you live in, TS?

I have 2 phones. A note 5 and a 6s plus.

I just switched from a flip phone to an iphone this year. I was doing a pay as you go plan where I was only using about $15-$20 a month for years, but it started going up close to $50 a month as people seemed to always text me. It was finally time to pull the trigger and get an Iphone as it is about the same cost.

Work shackled me with a Blackberry classic a few months ago. Piece of shit can't even play music off an SD card.

I'll probably keep forwarding the pager to my personal phone TBH.

Lol i had the same phone. I still miss the push up keyboard. I just got a Galaxy A5 and its by far a superior phone.

I stopped using phones. I only communicate thru telepathy now.
Last week's Ancient Aliens said Russian astronauts in space had received telepathic messages from beings claiming to be their ancestors telling them stuff only their family from the region would know. It also said multiple of them in space all saw the same large glowing angels with glowing halos, and it was deemed a group hallucination.

I had a phone, the same phone since 2010

6 years!

I was going to keep it forever, only talk and text:

m390_600x600_xlarge_ql_1.jpg

^^^ That's the one, only mine is red

So I got a text from Koodoo yesterday saying they're shutting down the network!!!

son of a bitch!

I don't want to modernize!!

I cancelled Koodoo cause of their scam buy a new phone shit

Now I'm with bell, got a Samsung J1 new whatever phone with talk and text $35 a month

But now the option to use wifi and etc so not bad

I just hope I don't break it, new phones are flimsy and weak and I dropped my old phone every day for 6 years

7257396_orig.jpg

I had a phone, the same phone since 2010

6 years!

I was going to keep it forever, only talk and text:

m390_600x600_xlarge_ql_1.jpg

^^^ That's the one, only mine is red

So I got a text from Koodoo yesterday saying they're shutting down the network!!!

son of a bitch!

I don't want to modernize!!

I cancelled Koodoo cause of their scam buy a new phone shit

Now I'm with bell, got a Samsung J1 new whatever phone with talk and text $35 a month

But now the option to use wifi and etc so not bad

I just hope I don't break it, new phones are flimsy and weak and I dropped my old phone every day for 6 years
how you gonna catch Pokemon with that ancient phone?

@Clippy youre not one of the ones from the south are you? I like you man, but I can't if you're one of the ones from the south.

i remember when my job told me a few years back that they were upgrading my BB to an iphone, and i was like "fuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkkk". yes, give an apple hater an iphone. good thing they got me a good case to go with it. i loved showing people how good the case was by dropping and kicking the phone. and throwing it against walls.
Coming from a neutral perspective, I've been happy with my iphone. I still have the old original iPhone 4. Although it's battery life is shit & now some of my apps won't work with this old software.

Last week's Ancient Aliens said Russian astronauts in space had received telepathic messages from beings claiming to be their ancestors telling them stuff only their family from the region would know. It also said multiple of them in space all saw the same large glowing angels with glowing halos, and it was deemed a group hallucination.
Is there a souce online for the Russians?

Koodo keeps trying to get me to upgrade me to a new phone. But I recognize that it's only because I don't have a contract and can leave anytime. I also have a cheap plan grandfathered in and changing to a new phone would mean a more expensive plan. If they told me that my phone would no longer work on their system, I'd leave them. Unless they offered me something pretty bloody amazing.

I have owned only four cell phones ever, over the last fifteen years. Number four is getting buggy but I'll wait until it completely craps out before upgrading.

Back