Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I had a phone, the same phone since 2010

6 years!

I was going to keep it forever, only talk and text:

m390_600x600_xlarge_ql_1.jpg

^^^ That's the one, only mine is red

So I got a text from Koodoo yesterday saying they're shutting down the network!!!

son of a bitch!

I don't want to modernize!!

I cancelled Koodoo cause of their scam buy a new phone shit

Now I'm with bell, got a Samsung J1 new whatever phone with talk and text $35 a month

But now the option to use wifi and etc so not bad

I just hope I don't break it, new phones are flimsy and weak and I dropped my old phone every day for 6 years

I stopped using phones. I only communicate thru telepathy now.

I would start a fire somewhere to calm my nerves if I were you Clippy.

I just hope I don't break it, new phones are flimsy and weak and I dropped my old phone every day for 6 years

It will break in two years tops, had terrible luck with Samsung, moved to Motorola, they don´t break as much and can even take some falls but the headphone jack is gone, can´t keep the headphone pluged in, I have already changed phones from Moto G gen 3 to 4 and had the same thing happen.

Fucking phones

Getting drunk eooobgjm

U guyz lucky itz 4 am and i xant srink mor and make a nother drunkz thread or debauchery would happenz

It will break in two years tops, had terrible luck with Samsung, moved to Motorola, they don´t break as much and can even take some falls but the headphone jack is gone, can´t keep the headphone pluged in, I have already changed phones from Moto G gen 3 to 4 and had the same thing happen.

Fucking phones

Well the Samsung slide phone I had lasted 6 years, and even outlasted the network lol :p

But they make things shittier and shittier

What a racket these cell phones are.

Get my shit back on pager again:

Alphadual.jpg

Lol. My work requires a smartphone. They actually issue us a new iPhone every two years. It's not so bad. I don't mind being able to communicate with my family anytime I want. Then I can check suredawg to see how many alerts and likes I have received while I was away.

lol Koodoo. You sound poor. No wonder you did not post this in the OT.

I have a sansung note 2! it is ol but i can still access p0rnhub and star trek attack wing vidoes on youtube so I am happy

i remember when my job told me a few years back that they were upgrading my BB to an iphone, and i was like "fuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkkk". yes, give an apple hater an iphone. good thing they got me a good case to go with it. i loved showing people how good the case was by dropping and kicking the phone. and throwing it against walls.

Back