They can do Wrestlemania 36 but not this?

If you watched even one second of these matches in front of an empty crowd it was beyond garbage. It was pathetic in fact.

Pro wrestling is the one thing that 100% needs a crowd. Even musicians don’t need a crowd.
I saw a highlight and immediatley cringed and shut it off.

Vince just doesnt care man. He dont care if its the worst wrestlemania ever,as long as it happens.

Dana White was probably too outspoken about staging an event or never really planned to have one to begin with in an effort to keep his his name and the UFC in the headlines.

Personally I think it was all talk.

I saw a highlight and immediatley cringed and shut it off.

Vince just doesnt care man. He dont care if its the worst wrestlemania ever,as long as it happens.

I just watched clips of it too. It was pretty terrible.

I think the problem goes like this. Does the WWE just continue these storylines all year until you can finally get a crowd together again? Just drag out storylines for another year?

I don’t watch much WWE these days outside of clips online but it all seems very bad. A shell of the old eras.

One is a real sport

The other is a homoerotic fantasy middle aged white dudes seem to be obsessed over for some reason

But they have Ronda! The once in a lifetime human being performing for them!!
Ronda! She’s a once in a lifetime human being!

I just watched clips of it too. It was pretty terrible.

I think the problem goes like this. Does the WWE just continue these storylines all year until you can finally get a crowd together again? Just drag out storylines for another year?

I don’t watch much WWE these days outside of clips online but it all seems very bad. A shell of the old eras.
Pro wrestling is supposed to be a rough sport with rough people who probably didnt fit in normal society.

Everything now is so Pg13 and super clean. Pro Wrestling without that edge,really kills the magic. I still love the performers,but the package is just so tame now.

This just proves wrestlers are tougher than MMA fighters

Back