They Call Him "Jeopardy" James...Is Anyone Else Watching This Maniac?

LOL. I actually wanted to get a close up of his "alien trying to act human" smile for the pic in the OP, but couldn't find one.

4UxX.gif

They should have limits on how long these guys can be on the show. Like after you win 10 in a row you are done.

They should have limits on how long these guys can be on the show. Like after you win 10 in a row you are done.

Nah, I don't like the limits. Especially for Jeopardy. You should have to beat the Champ.

I bet the producers are wishing they could go back though. At this rate, this guy could end up averaging what the old One Day record was. It took Jennings 70+ games to get his $2.whatever million dollar total. If this guy keeps going the way he is, he'll get there in half the time.

This guy's only weakness, is that he takes big risks. When he goes down eventually, it will likely be because of a massive loss on a Daily Double.

So has he shown any knowledge areas of weakness? Any topics that he avoids or just gets crushed on?

Wonder how much of his winnings he will donate to Notre Dame...?

I, well my HS, got kicked off the DC area HS quiz show Its Academic for doing stuff like this

They didn't take trolling very kindly. Apparently saying things like 'oh you thought it was that?' or 'good guess' to a horrible answer are bannable offenses

Can he just keep playing forever if he never loses? Cuz that would be epic and then we could finally make this about race.

Nah, I don't like the limits. Especially for Jeopardy. You should have to beat the Champ.

I bet the producers are wishing they could go back though. At this rate, this guy could end up averaging what the old One Day record was. It took Jennings 70+ games to get his $2.whatever million dollar total. If this guy keeps going the way he is, he'll get there in half the time.

This guy's only weakness, is that he takes big risks. When he goes down eventually, it will likely be because of a massive loss on a Daily Double.
I think 1-2 games ago, he had $7800 by the time he hit the first Daily Double and he blew it, falling back to 0. He still crushed it and ended the game with something like 50k-60k

I always wondered how the buzzer works and how much influence on the game it has. I feel like well over half the time either 2 or all 3 people know the answer but sometimes you see one person just clicking clicking clicking and it looks like they’re beating off behind their podium, but some other dude chimes in with the answer.

He's going to be rich, he doesnt have to smile to get the ladies now.

Back