They both preformed poorly

Hey numbnuts, if you'll pay attention, you'll notice I was adressing another retard in that post, I was not talking to you...So kindly move along and STFU.

I see why I stay pout of the heavies now, with all the mouthbreathers around.

Again this fuckin kid accusing people of being inactive when they've accumulated 4k+ posts in half a year or so.

The fuck?

He's what I imagine it must be like to argue with Bill O'Riley. Just making shit up and the doubling down when called on it.

Hey numbnuts, if you'll pay attention, you'll notice I was adressing another retard in that post, I was not talking to you...So kindly move along and STFU.

I see why I stay pout of the heavies now, with all the mouthbreathers around.

You're making my night man. I haven't got to intellectually pants someone this often in ages.

Kid, I've likely trained longer than you've been alive.

If you breath heavily after taking a shit, you should probably be a little more active yourself, don't ya think?

Both fighters were exhausted at the end, yes. Both fighters were pretty gassed after the first as well, JDS obviously more-so. Both fighters also fought like shit compared to their normal performances. There's no disrespect to either fighter in my comments, just disappointment as a true fan would be. A potentially epic fight was lackluster.

Im not a kid, Im 31, but thanks....And no,I don';t get tireda fter taking a shit,I just figured with the way some people are bitching on here like they shouldn';t have been tired in the least, they have never done a physical activity in their life. THat's pretty obvious. Some people don't understand the difference betweenbeing tired, and "gassing" Gassing is soemthing they hear fighters talk about and grossly overuse the term to where they don't even know what it means.

He's what I imagine it must be like to argue with Bill O'Riley. Just making shit up and the doubling down when called on it.

Giving this kid too much credit IMO.

Obviously some 14-17 year old fat kid playing internet tough guy. I mean, he'll breath heavy after taking a shit. Dude must be hardcore, amirite?

They both didn't fight as well as I expected, but oh well. Cain looked better and is now champ. JDS will get another chance.

Tha fuck are you even talking about? "A vain attempt to sound more knowledgable than you are"....hmmmmI made a comparison between being a little tired after a run, and being completely gassed....Now idiot, explain to me again what's so hard for you to get....Or try to sound intellectual again while exposing yourself as an inactive slob wh has never done a physical activity in his life.

So yeah, I was right. You were trying to say that the two phenomena were unrelated to each other and two different things. No amounts of being tired or gassed were specified.
Unsure how ones posting habits betray their physical fitness too.

All in all, try not to overcompensate because a gym rat showed you up today while out on your run and you just can't deal with it.

You're making my night man. I haven't got to intellectually pants someone this often in ages.

Says a "guy" who has an av of Grimace forcibly grabbing a woman from behind.....stay classy. Very mature....

and if you get a hard on from what you think is "really telkling somebody" on the internet.....in the Heavies no less...then I think your mom's basement rings pretty true with you.....

Im not a kid, Im 31, but thanks....And no,I don';t get tireda fter taking a shit,I just figured with the way some people are bitching on here like they shouldn';t have been tired in the least, they have never done a physical activity in their life. THat's pretty obvious. Some people don't understand the difference betweenbeing tired, and "gassing" Gassing is soemthing they hear fighters talk about and grossly overuse the term to where they don't even know what it means.

"Gassing" means you/they have RUN OUT OF GAS.

Gas = energy.

Lack of energy/gas = being tired or exhausted.

The most common MMA term for "tired" is "gassed".

I think they both pushed really hard to make the other look poor in the boxing and wrestling realm. They are both that good.

Was an awesome fight imo. Gotta see it again!

Again this fuckin kid accusing people of being inactive when they've accumulated 4k+ posts in half a year or so.

The fuck?

It seems that most of his accumulated posts have come from arguing with people; at least from what I've seen. I wouldn't bother.

So yeah, I was right. You were trying to say that the two phenomena were unrelated to each other and two different things. No amounts of being tired or gassed were specified.
Unsure how ones posting habits betray their physical fitness too.

All in all, try not to overcompensate because a gym rat showed you up today while out on your run and you just can't deal with it.

Typical response from the heavies.....You're a complete and utter moron and can't admit you have not a fucking clue what you're talking about. Just keep thinking you know what the fuck you're talking baout, and pat yourself on the back. One's posting habits, about this subject shows your ignorance, and the fact you don';t know what you're tlaking about. I would assume if you did any physical activity whatsoever you would have a clue.

But oh god, because two heavyweight fighters got tired during a fucking 5 round fight, they are pathetic and a disgrace....Ok gotcha.

haters!

cain looked really good the first two rounds.

JDS obviously didnt do much other than stuff some tds and land like 3 punches, but still...

Cain is a fucking beast that ya'll forgot about, and JDS survived the onslaught of one of the most badass wrestlers in MMA history.

"Gassing" means you/they have RUN OUT OF GAS.

Gas = energy.

Lack of energy/gas = being tired or exhausted.

The most common MMA term for "tired" is "gassed".

themoreyouknow.jpg

Cain performed smashingly.

Idk man...

He got the W and smashed up JDS's face for sure. Not very impressed overall though. Very sloppy fight. Neither fighter fought to their potential, especially JDS, but Cain was obviously the better man tonight.

I think a rubber match is mandatory.

Giving this kid too much credit IMO.

Obviously some 14-17 year old fat kid playing internet tough guy. I mean, he'll breath heavy after taking a shit. Dude must be hardcore, amirite?

Oh says the guy who's been training for 40 years...keep jerking each other off criticizing the two best heavyweights in the workld, from your keyboard. MMA fans have to be the worst as a hwole of any sport...Everybody's an expert, nobody is ever satisfied, and everybody wants to fucking criticize...Oh and everybody has "trained" for years....Right.

Back