They both preformed poorly

Saying they gassed "a little" is quite an exaggeration, man.

They both looked like shit when you compare their past performances and abilities.

If you think otherwise, please watch more MMA. Especially some of these fighter's previous matches.

another idiot that doesn't know the difference between gassing and getting tired. Ok. I ran three miles this eve,a nd I was tired.....I was not "gassed". I know you've heard rogan and other fighters use the term gassed, but you still obviously don't have a goddamn clue on what it means.

WHen you breathe heavily after going to take a shit, are you tired, or "gassed"?

I love it when inactive slobs who have never done anything physical in their lives talk about somebody "gassing".How do I know? It's preetty goddamn obvious.

Agreed. So now Cain vs Uberreem? Then JDS heals up and gets winner or JDS gets another fight first?

Saying they gassed "a little" is quite an exaggeration, man.

They both looked like shit compared to their past performances.

If you think otherwise, please watch more MMA. Especially some of these fighter's previous matches.

Cain didn't look tired until later into the championship rounds. Him slowing the pace down doesn't mean he's completely gassed out. Maybe the reason junior looked bad was because of cain kicking the crap out of him? If you think that cain looked like shit than you sure don't know what you're talking about.

Cain didn't look bad.

I was surprised to see Cain get tired as early as he did, though, given the unrelenting praise everyone gives him for his endurance.

By god, aren't you smart.

What an ignorant post.

There is the chance the guys aren't gonna look quite as good as usual. Thing is, not only did they not look as great, they looked terrible. They were both sapped of energy after round 1. That's sad no matter how you spin it.

Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?

They were not both gassed after the first, dipshit.

Cain wasn't gassed til the 4th and JDS looked better going into the 5th than he did at the start of the 2nd.

You just don't understand a fucking THING about cardiovascular activity, the fight game and how they interact.

Already posted this in another thread but it ought to help you out...

Watch Shogun vs. Jones
Shogun eats a knee at 4:54 or some shit... from that moment on he's gassed.
Cain did the same thing to JDS.
When you get hit you lose a lot of your gas... but it's not the same as expending your energy... note that he looked fresher in the 5th than the 2nd. This is because he was recovering from the punches.

Now put it to bed, boys.

You're something special. Show me the hate. Show me one ounce of hate in anything i have said about these guys. Shit, check my post history, find it there. Of course, you won't because it doesn't exist. I dared to say something that wasn't complimentary, so you said I must be a beer swilling noob. Failing there, you mocked my avatar, as though means anything to anyone who's not an infant. And so, failing once again to dispute what I have said, you abandon any pretense of discussion.

You're a schmuck, and try as you might, you'll not find one instance of me blindly hating either of these guys. All you'll find is me pointing out, and being backed up by other posters, the technical deficiencies apparent from the very beginning of the fight.

Do something physical for once in your life, and you might , just might understand the difference between tiring and gassing. It's pretty obvious you haven't done much in the way of physical activity thus far in your life. Try to be cute, but anybody that has done anything knows your an idiot, and so is everybody else saying they looked "pathetic."

another idiot that doesn't know the difference between gassing and getting tired. Ok. I ran three miles this eve,a nd I was tired.....I was not "gassed". I know you've heard rogan and other fighters use the term gassed, but you still obviously don't have a goddamn clue on what it means.

WHen you breathe heavily after going to take a shit, are you tired, or "gassed"?

I love it when inactive slobs who have never done anything physical in their lives talk about somebody "gassing".How do I know? It's preetty goddamn obvious.

Could you go do another three miles without suffering from a large deteriation in your performance? Or are you one of those who argue semantics in a vain attempt to sound more knowledgeable than you are? Tired and gassed are very clearly synonymous with each other. They're both terms to describe a state of being too exhausted to perform to your previous capacity.

This is the one of the only fights the lesson you taught actually happens in, all other champions look like......champions

Yes, because they're so evenly matched.

Hence the "Possibly best, or second best" scenario.

It's so close that it isn't obvious going into it.

I still don't understand how JDS got tired so fast. Cain was pressing him but he missed every single one of his takedowns and JDS wasn't even throwing many punches. I mean by 3 minutes into the first round JDS already looked tired for pretty much no reason.

Do something physical for once in your life, and you might , just might understand the difference between tiring and gassing. It's pretty obvious you haven't done much in the way of physical activity thus far in your life. Try to be cute, but anybody that has done anything knows your an idiot, and so is everybody else saying they looked "pathetic."

Did I ever say he gassed? Did I ever say he looked pathetic? Turns out I didn't you ignorant wretch. Are you done with the standard internet tough guy routine yet? I see we're onto you imagining you know anything about my physical condition. Let me know when you're done asking about my mom's basement, I think that's next on your list.

Could you go do another three miles without suffering from a large deteriation in your performance? Or are you one of those who argue semantics in a vain attempt to sound more knowledgeable than you are? Tired and gassed are very clearly synonymous with each other. They're both terms to describe a state of being too exhausted to perform to your previous capacity.

Tha fuck are you even talking about? "A vain attempt to sound more knowledgable than you are"....hmmmmI made a comparison between being a little tired after a run, and being completely gassed....Now idiot, explain to me again what's so hard for you to get....Or try to sound intellectual again while exposing yourself as an inactive slob wh has never done a physical activity in his life.

Kid, I've likely trained longer than you've been alive.

If you breath heavily after taking a shit, you should probably be a little more active yourself, don't ya think?

Both fighters were exhausted at the end, yes. Both fighters were pretty gassed after the first as well, JDS obviously more-so. Both fighters also fought like shit compared to their normal performances. There's no disrespect to either fighter in my comments, just disappointment as a true fan would be. A potentially epic fight was lackluster.

Did I ever say he gassed? Did I ever say he looked pathetic? Turns out I didn't you ignorant wretch. Are you done with the standard internet tough guy routine yet? I see we're onto you imagining you know anything about my physical condition. Let me know when you're done asking about my mom's basement, I think that's next on your list.

I don't think I need to ask about your mom's basement,I think you've answered that for me.

Yes, because they're so evenly matched.

Hence the "Possibly best, or second best" scenario.

It's so close that it isn't obvious going into it.

Bendo and GSP looked on point in their last fight, Anderson, Aldo.......They just looked like shit, many people have said it, Cain's take down attempts in the 1st and through the whole fight, JDS the whole fight, it was just a weird fight.

Again this fuckin kid accusing people of being inactive when they've accumulated 4k+ posts in half a year or so.

The fuck?

Kid, I've likely trained longer than you've been alive.

If you breath heavily after taking a shit, you should probably be a little more active yourself, don't ya think?

Both fighters were exhausted at the end, yes. Both fighters were pretty gassed after the first as well, JDS obviously more-so. Both fighters also fought like shit compared to their normal performances. There's no disrespect to either fighter in my comments, just disappointment as a true fan would be. A potentially epic fight was lackluster.

Agree, heavyweight showdown was a disappointment

I was impressed with Cain. He did well...

Back